For those financially concerned about a strike…. How to cover your self

Next Day Error

X - Other
I'll admit I've been investment adverse the last few years but that hasn't meant I've been burning money. Where the hell do all these people's money go? Compared to the big game these people talk about their checks I've been a lifelong pauper yet managed to enjoy a month long unpaid suspension like it was a vacation.
You've missed out on 17% growth in markets year-to-date because of what? Lemme guess... Sloppy Joe?

Commercial Inside Release

So tempted to jump in, but looks like some heavy weight manipulation going on... Some whales trying to protect their long positions, before the *hit hits the fan.

Market is all about scavenging for scraps for retail customers, anymore. Better than nothing, but disheartening all the same.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Just admit you have betting against America because a Democrat was in office. Big rookie mistake.
"BETTING AGAINST AMERICA." Lmfao! Having a president that's as big of a wet bag of :censored2: as Brandon would be reason enough to bet against America regardless of their party but no, that's not why. When the market went to :censored2: I simply just stopped paying attention to it. I didn't even bring up president potato but the fact that you immediately have to jump to his defense is very telling.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Having a president that's as big of a wet bag of :censored2: as Brandon would be reason enough to bet against America regardless of their party
Blindly partisan statement. I don't see too many examples of countries betting against us... China is being faced down in our hemisphere and are having a hissy fit. Russia is on the ropes with 5% of our military budget helping to knock out 50% of their military; NATO is about to add Sweden after already doubling the NATO border with Russia.
S&P 500 up 18.27% so far this year. And you've "stopped paying attention" to it. That's fine, it's good not to pay attention to it much but hopefully you didn't sell low, buddy.
Inflation is about 3% annualized. Things are getting better. America is on the mend. Our allies have a new respect for us. Our rivals have a renewed, healthy respect for us.

Hope you're not like one of my coworkers who told me he had went to cash because a Democrat was in the White House. Oops. Bad move.

I didn't even bring up president potato but the fact that you immediately have to jump to his defense is very telling.
I just like poking you guys in the eye that think all hell has broken loose because you can't get out of your right-wing echo chambers. Enjoy your crusty pillow.

sailfish

Blindly partisan statement. I don't see too many examples of countries betting against us... China is being faced down in our hemisphere and are having a hissy fit. Russia is on the ropes with 5% of our military budget helping to knock out 50% of their military; NATO is about to add Sweden after already doubling the NATO border with Russia.
S&P 500 up 18.27% so far this year. And you've "stopped paying attention" to it. That's fine, it's good not to pay attention to it much but hopefully you didn't sell low, buddy.
Inflation is about 3% annualized. Things are getting better. America is on the mend. Our allies have a new respect for us. Our rivals have a renewed, healthy respect for us.

Hope you're not like one of my coworkers who told me he had went to cash because a Democrat was in the White House. Oops. Bad move.

I just like poking you guys in the eye that think all hell has broken loose because you can't get out of your right-wing echo chambers. Enjoy your crusty pillow.
:censored2: NATO. China's not afraid of the West by any stretch. I haven't sold :censored2:. "Allies" think we're a joke. Rivals think we're a joke. Everything costs more than it ever has and service is at rock bottom while everyone still milks the "muh supply chain" excuse for everything. Cash is infinitely printed paper dog:censored2:. And I have no idea what right-wing echo chambers you're talking about because the last time I checked, the Right was sucking off the NATO nonsense hard.

Next Day Error

X - Other
:censored2: NATO. China's not afraid of the West by any stretch. I haven't sold :censored2:. "Allies" think we're a joke. Rivals think we're a joke. Everything costs more than it ever has and service is at rock bottom while everyone still milks the "muh supply chain" excuse for everything. Cash is infinitely printed paper dog:censored2:. And I have no idea what right-wing echo chambers you're talking about because the last time I checked, the Right was sucking off the NATO nonsense hard.
Lol “:censored2: NATO”

Such a dumb edgelord thing to even say. Oh boohoo, sorry you’re broke, not everything is your country’s fault. Why do blame America first? Love it or leave it.

sailfish

Lol “:censored2: NATO”

Such a dumb edgelord thing to even say. Oh boohoo, sorry you’re broke, not everything is your country’s fault. Why do blame America first? Love it or leave it.
Who said I was broke? Yes, :censored2: NATO. Nothing edgelord about it. Why do you equate country with government? Why do you brownnose all the globalist NATO horse:censored2: then go HURR DURR MURICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT?

sailfish

Lie.
You are in a left wing echo chamber.
Guy somehow managed to turn a thread about financial coverage during a strike into a thread about Joe Brandon and NATO. As hard as it may be for him to admit, deep down he knows what a sorry ass excuse for a president potato is when he automatically assumes all grievances are directed at his dear leader and he has to come running to his defense without solicitation. Talk about guilty.