For those that think filing doesn't help

What'dyabringmetoday???

Ok, a little late to this party, other then missed pieces. What changes occurred on the management side no guessing please. Increase Management staffing? Yell more? Everyone got let go...if you don't know, say you don't know. E-commerce is off the charts, interested in hearing what was the outcome.
It would appear that anything not delivered was sheeted ss missed. I hope this is helpful.

DOK

View attachment 95047
This message was sent to anyone on the 9.5 list. Our center has continually been over dispatched and management was ignoring the weekly flow of 9.5 and 8hour violations. Since around March the employees have been fed up with over dispatching, resulting in about a 85% 9.5 list participation. The recent dollar amount that has been thrown around is 200k. The company is now being forced to unplug their ears and listen as our local is threatening to docket over 600 grievances.

Did I mention we are in a right to work state? The greivance procedure works guys, nut up or shut up. If your local is weak, force them not to be. If the troops can be mustered in a RTW state to achieve results like these, then anything is possible.

On a side note, how's your diad screen so clean with no scratches in the signature area?

Dr.Brownz

yup I got that...but what real changes occurred on the management side? Another band-aid?

Probably none, let them all get fired and then let upper management pretend to "fix everything" until they give up, retire or get fired and then the turd will be handed off to another set up to fail management team.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
On a side note, how's your diad screen so clean with no scratches in the signature area?
Because that's not my DIAD screen but another driver's that's on the 9.5 list. I'm not on it as of right now, moving towards the direction but I still like the extra OT to much.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
But it wont keep you from bitching about it.
Go digging and find a post where I complain about my OT. If I complained about it I'd already be on the 9.5 list. The closest I've said anything this year about OT was I was scaling back some after my record year last year.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Go digging and find a post where I complain about my OT. If I complained about it I'd already be on the 9.5 list. The closest I've said anything this year about OT was I was scaling back some after my record year last year.
Hey!
It's up to you to disprove my lies!
I ain't your boy!