For those that think filing doesn't help

2944351.jpg

2BadKneesPlease

I find it ridiculous that some buildings don't have enough drivers but 3 and 4 year guys in my building are only getting 2/3 days a week cause we have 2 drivers in their 30 day packet. What a joke.

vvv

I just filed on 45 minutes that were missing from my check...these :censored2:s wanna play games with my money screw them
I love when they are short on my check actually. I was about $125 short recently and some screw up kept telling my manager that they sent me the money. I said I didn't get it but take your time. And in them doing so I garnered a nice check for 3 weeks of Penalty Pay when they figured out they in fact did not. LOVE IT!!!!

BuryMeInCardboard

Over-allowed and proud
Our building consists of two centers, Marietta and Roswell. This was on the Roswell side of things, between 96-110 routes a day, depending on the day. Apparently we're getting a new manager ( one step above a center manager, not sure what the title is off hand, division?) from Boston is the word on the street. The current one has been out for about 1-2 months. Last time he was seen he was being hauled out on a stretcher in an ambulance in front of the building right before start time.
I know who it is too...

Dragon

Package Center Manager
View attachment 95047
This message was sent to anyone on the 9.5 list. Our center has continually been over dispatched and management was ignoring the weekly flow of 9.5 and 8hour violations. Since around March the employees have been fed up with over dispatching, resulting in about a 85% 9.5 list participation. The recent dollar amount that has been thrown around is 200k. The company is now being forced to unplug their ears and listen as our local is threatening to docket over 600 grievances.

Did I mention we are in a right to work state? The greivance procedure works guys, nut up or shut up. If your local is weak, force them not to be. If the troops can be mustered in a RTW state to achieve results like these, then anything is possible.

Ok, a little late to this party, other then missed pieces. What changes occurred on the management side no guessing please. Increase Management staffing? Yell more? Everyone got let go...if you don't know, say you don't know. E-commerce is off the charts, interested in hearing what was the outcome.

Ok, a little late to this party, other then missed pieces. What changes occurred on the management side no guessing please. Increase Management staffing? Yell more? Everyone got let go...if you don't know, say you don't know. E-commerce is off the charts, interested in hearing what was the outcome.
Don't know but out current plan sucks

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lmao... No you don't get to send that msg to your guys.... Sorry