Former UPS pilot-Child molester

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would be interested to see emperical evidence of your assertions. But even with that the assertion that politicians "court the pedophile vote" remains simply ridiculous. That would mean that lax states would see a huge number of pedophiles. "Hang-'em high" states would not even have to deal with the filth. Pedophiles would gravitiate to the soft states in such numbers as to cause panic and alarm. None of that seems to be happening.

But really, to me the question is tangental. Simply put, I am willing to let the law deal with criminals. I may not like it, but in civil society that is the price we pay. And though Politician "A" might be a "Hang-'em high" type, he may also have political views that I could never support. So how much weght does one issue hold in electing officials?

My "evidence" comes from directly from cops who know what really goes on. Pedophiles are everywhere, but they do purposely decide where to live in many cases based on the way a particular state will deal with them if they are caught. Again, this is from police who deal with these vermin day-in and day-out.

If you were a pervert, wouldn't you want liberal judge A hearing your case instead of no-nonsense judge B who would be more than happy to give you a death sentence?

These dirtbags "groom" victims for years sometimes, worming their way into positions where they build trust and access...then they strike. This isn't anecdotal...it's fact. Again, from cops who have dealt with it for years. There is no rehabilitation, and the cops know it...that's why they want these creeps put away just as bad as the victims do.

A year ago, we had a high-level sex offender move within a mile radius of my home. At the required community meeting with police, I hung around afterwards to get the non-PC version of what was really going on from the detective (who I know). He said that cops cruised this guys house 24/7, even if they were from a neighboring jurisdiction...just so he'd know. They effing hate pedophiles. He also said that they are never cured, and that the perp would offend again. If he does anything, they will be on his doorstep to happily put him back in jail, where the police know he truly belongs...not in society. Are they looking for reasons to get him off the streets? Yes, and I have no problem with them harassing him.

Liberal politicians who are soft on these scumbags enable pedophiles to do their dirty deeds, and attract more of their like-minded friends to move to such areas. Ask a cop where you live what they think. If they're honest, you'll get a wake-up call about what these folks are capable of.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My "evidence" comes from directly from cops who know what really goes on. Pedophiles are everywhere, but they do purposely decide where to live in many cases based on the way a particular state will deal with them if they are caught. Again, this is from police who deal with these vermin day-in and day-out.

If you were a pervert, wouldn't you want liberal judge A hearing your case instead of no-nonsense judge B who would be more than happy to give you a death sentence?

These dirtbags "groom" victims for years sometimes, worming their way into positions where they build trust and access...then they strike. This isn't anecdotal...it's fact. Again, from cops who have dealt with it for years. There is no rehabilitation, and the cops know it...that's why they want these creeps put away just as bad as the victims do.

A year ago, we had a high-level sex offender move within a mile radius of my home. At the required community meeting with police, I hung around afterwards to get the non-PC version of what was really going on from the detective (who I know). He said that cops cruised this guys house 24/7, even if they were from a neighboring jurisdiction...just so he'd know. They effing hate pedophiles. He also said that they are never cured, and that the perp would offend again. If he does anything, they will be on his doorstep to happily put him back in jail, where the police know he truly belongs...not in society. Are they looking for reasons to get him off the streets? Yes, and I have no problem with them harassing him.

Liberal politicians who are soft on these scumbags enable pedophiles to do their dirty deeds, and attract more of their like-minded friends to move to such areas. Ask a cop where you live what they think. If they're honest, you'll get a wake-up call about what these folks are capable of.
Okay, since you obviously don't know how to start your own thread, I'll start it for you.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Also, since when are you a "moderator"? Wasn't the original topic about a former UPS pilot pedophile? Please tell me how my comments are not relevant.
Not a moderator, just someone that disagrees with your political slanting of this thread. There is a political wing in this forum, ya know. I just believe that most people posting in this thread are ranting about THIS person himself, and in a way releasing some of the ghosts that have haunted them for years.

You, on the other hand have found yet another way to bring up politics. Is this your one and only agenda? I'm just curious, because it seems like everything with you boils down to, I'm a liberal democrat person, look at me shouting from the rooftops. My opinion is right and will always be. This is just the vibe I'm getting from your latest posts. I have read many of your posts, but each time I see them pushing more and more in that direction. Now it could just be me, so I'll wait and see if that's the case.

Anyway, I just thought that if I told you that you were Hi-Jacking this thread, you'd get the hint and bring your Pedophile VS The Government idea over to a new thread. And just so I don't violate and bring this thread somewhere else. I'm glad this guy was caught and brought to justice.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My "Family" was split between my Mother and Father.
I stayed with my Mother only because my baby sister cried so much when the Judge asked us where we wanted to go. I had to stay with her.

She was murdered in 1999 in PA by Troy Drumheller. He is now on Death Row where he belongs.
DOL, I somehow missed your post. I second Tooner. I am so sorry for your loss.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Also, since when are you a "moderator"? Wasn't the original topic about a former UPS pilot pedophile? Please tell me how my comments are not relevant.
They are relevant, just not here. Start your own thread. I talked Big out of asking to have this thread locked. Move you forum or I will personally petition and will ask Big to petition also to have this locked. This thread isn't about the politics involved. It's about the people invovled and if you haven't been there or you can't respect those of us that have been then get the hell out.

Stephen was being nice aboit it. I won't. Get out.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not a moderator, just someone that disagrees with your political slanting of this thread. There is a political wing in this forum, ya know. I just believe that most people posting in this thread are ranting about THIS person himself, and in a way releasing some of the ghosts that have haunted them for years.

You, on the other hand have found yet another way to bring up politics. Is this your one and only agenda? I'm just curious, because it seems like everything with you boils down to, I'm a liberal democrat person, look at me shouting from the rooftops. My opinion is right and will always be. This is just the vibe I'm getting from your latest posts. I have read many of your posts, but each time I see them pushing more and more in that direction. Now it could just be me, so I'll wait and see if that's the case.

Anyway, I just thought that if I told you that you were Hi-Jacking this thread, you'd get the hint and bring your Pedophile VS The Government idea over to a new thread. And just so I don't violate and bring this thread somewhere else. I'm glad this guy was caught and brought to justice.

I didn't bring up politics..someone else did. I was responding to his input because the thread had moved in a different direction, as they tend to do. As I recall, someone came forth with information that they had been the victim of a molester, and the thread changed direction. Then you (and others) inserted religion into the mix.

So, why is it that it's OK when the thread spins in your direction and you say whatever you want and it's not OK if I throw in my 2 cents?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They are relevant, just not here. Start your own thread. I talked Big out of asking to have this thread locked. Move you forum or I will personally petition and will ask Big to petition also to have this locked. This thread isn't about the politics involved. It's about the people invovled and if you haven't been there or you can't respect those of us that have been then get the hell out.

Stephen was being nice aboit it. I won't. Get out.

The original thread was about a UPS pilot/molester. Someone else brought-up politics and I was responding to that person. This thread has been all over the place, and it's OK if it heads in a way you agree with, but it's not OK if it goes somewhere you don't like. I guess small minds think alike.

bbsam

Staff member
Lissen up all you wannabe vigilantes, the catholic church has been sheltering guys who have done similar things to what this guy did. For a headhunter's fee, I can probably dig up their names and addresses and maybe if you are lucky one of them might live near you. If so, maybe one of you who wrote "he'd live longer in g.p. than he would if he lived near me" can prove the veracity of that statement. Anyone game?
This is where the divergence began. But you didn't catch that, did you Steve? Ok, back to the vigilante talk and how righteous we could be if the damn law wasn't in the way.

D

Dis-organized Labor

DOL, I somehow missed your post. I second Tooner. I am so sorry for your loss.

Thanks Dilli. It was a horrible thing.
She had a Bassett Hound for years that we kind of overlooked and gave away.
I know he grieved as much as we did.
I actually think about him from time to time.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Lissen up all you wannabe vigilantes, the catholic church has been sheltering guys who have done similar things to what this guy did. For a headhunter's fee, I can probably dig up their names and addresses and maybe if you are lucky one of them might live near you. If so, maybe one of you who wrote "he'd live longer in g.p. than he would if he lived near me" can prove the veracity of that statement. Anyone game?

This is where the divergence began. But you didn't catch that, did you Steve? Ok, back to the vigilante talk and how righteous we could be if the damn law wasn't in the way.
I had to go back and reread this whole thread, so I could see what you were talking about. As far as what I said, I never mentioned stringing these people up. I stated that I would abide by the law and that if I were a juror I wouldn't let my own personal feelings get in the way of applying the law correctly. I told BigB God bless you and according to MrFedEx, that makes me a religious nut. That's all I got from the things I posted.

As for making a new thread, I thought you bringing up judgement, the law and appointing politicians would make for a good thread on it's own. I totally understand that threads spin elsewhere, but I was thinking that this was a sort of fork in the road. Some people talking about one thing and others about your point. I thought that would make an effective segue to start another thread. Do you see where I'm coming from?

bbsam

Staff member
I had to go back and reread this whole thread, so I could see what you were talking about. As far as what I said, I never mentioned stringing these people up. I stated that I would abide by the law and that if I were a juror I wouldn't let my own personal feelings get in the way of applying the law correctly. I told BigB God bless you and according to MrFedEx, that makes me a religious nut. That's all I got from the things I posted.

As for making a new thread, I thought you bringing up judgement, the law and appointing politicians would make for a good thread on it's own. I totally understand that threads spin elsewhere, but I was thinking that this was a sort of fork in the road. Some people talking about one thing and others about your point. I thought that would make an effective segue to start another thread. Do you see where I'm coming from?
I do see where you are coming from and I apologize for being rather snippy. Unnecessary on my part.

rod

Retired 22 years
I do see where you are coming from and I apologize for being rather snippy. Unnecessary on my part.

Shame on you. You're the only person on the Brown Cafe that ever got "snippy". :wink2: We can excuse that. Just don't become one of those A-hole "spelling police"

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
While there have been some interesting thoughts that have spun this thread away from the original intent, one thing I would throw out for consumption.

The term pedophile is loosely used by several. They use it as a catch all for those that molest children. The whole idea that they research where to live so they can be better protected under the law is really out there. I dont know of one state that has castration, death penalty, or other such mentioned punishments available for uncle Joe when he molests his niece or nephew. So please, dont insult our intelligence with your ramblings.

What is interesting is that 10 miles from here is a three time convicted molester, living on a dead end street with a dozen houses, most full of children, and he is currently being prosecuted for the fourth offense. But yet our state has pretty tough laws dealing with the issue. How many does it take........

Dis, there are no words to deal with your loss. But one thing I am sure. While life shattering, you seem to have dealt with it pretty well. While time seems to heal, the scars are forever.

YIMP

d