Forum issues?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just a question, not a problem: On every post of mine, the word "with" is highlighted in yellow....is this the word of the day or what?

It was highlighted in yellow on this post too.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I installed a major software update yesterday. It changed the way the site style is displayed and that broke a few things that had to be reset to comply with the new styling methods. While I was fumbling around figuring out how to fix things I decided to change a couple of colors etc.

The problem that phone users are experiencing while trying to switch styles has apparently been made worse by this update. Several admins have filed in the bug tracker about these issues so the software vendor is aware of it. Hopefully they will release a fix ASAP.

I'm going to be doing a little more fumbling around with the settings today. Thank you for your patience.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just have a quick question. People send me 'friend requests'. I accept them......it would be rude not to. But what happens after that. I just have a bunch of avatar pictures and don't know what it all means. Do you?

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I just have a quick question. People send me 'friend requests'. I accept them......it would be rude not to. But what happens after that. I just have a bunch of avatar pictures and don't know what it all means. Do you?
In the menu above select, Quick Links, Open Contacts Pop Up, and you can quickly see if your contacts are on line. From there you can send a group message to all/some/one of them. If you have blog or a photo album you can also specify that only your friends can view or read them.

DS

Fenderbender
In the menu above select, Quick Links, Open Contacts Pop Up, and you can quickly see if your contacts are on line. From there you can send a group message to all/some/one of them. If you have blog or a photo album you can also specify that only your friends can view or read them.
Spiffy

menotyou

bella amicizia
Thank you, More and Dizzee. I had no clue. I still think I am lucky Jones told me what a 'PM' was. :rofl:
I am pretty computer literate. I just push buttons and see what happens. :rofl: