Fred z introduced an amendment not following procedures

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Tim lost his election and now got booed. Cry me a river. That shows what whinners they are. They throw out crap and can't handle getting it back. It reminds me of some of the people on here.
That was my point they destroy h in every way possible....blame him for everything ......and just flat out abuse the guy.......and they don't understand why h and his supporters were so mean to them......tu are nothing but crybabies

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That was my point they destroy h in every way possible....blame him for everything ......and just flat out abuse the guy.......and they don't understand why h and his supporters were so mean to them......tu are nothing but crybabies
Oh good lord???
This wasn't a "ball game", it was a convention.
It wasn't just TS, who lost his election and got boo'ed, it was anybody who wasn't wearing a red vest.

The best video I saw, that spoke volumes on this subject, was the guy who stepped to the podium in a red vest and nominated a TU candidate.
He got massive cheers, by virtue of the vest alone before most even realized what happened.

The red vested goons at that convention, and many conventions prior, were on autopilot.

This "time honored tradition" needs to die.

Z & fat Timmy will never happen to the teamsters. There reception with the membership will mirror that of the delegates. They are the worst ticket ever. Couldn't pull anything in Canada or out west? That's really kinda funny.

5habits100

As long as you agree with them they're ok with what you say. The two guys running on Z's slate from Ohio didn't vote on the committee recommendations for suspending Mixon for sexually harassing his 20 year old secretary. They both sat there and didn't vote for or against. They were there to vote and didn't.

I can't lie Tdu sucks but if they could acknowledge the good things that happen they would not have gotten so many Tdu sucks out of me.

Tdu is the same old story. I can't produce a single article where Tdu says anything positive about H & H.

We have a center manager where I'm at that always says he is right and everyone else is wrong. Even the management knows the guys an a hole. He's the only one that doesn't see it. Kinda like Tdu. Anyone who drinks that Tdu money shot Kool aid is obviously out of touch with reality.

5habits100

Call it like I see it
So do I. Those 2 POS' in Ohio will never be elected if I have anything to say about. They both sat on their hands at the convention. They want to run the IBT and were quiet when they had the opportunity. Then they'll come to your local to campaign and say how tough they're gonna be. I call BS

What about the videos of Tony and Bill not being in the conversation or not voting when they were in there
I actually have videos and pictures of fat Timmy sitting in the hall every time I had to take a leak. I would take the pics and send them to the members of his local that I know. I stuck the camera right in his face.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
As long as you agree with them they're ok with what you say. The two guys running on Z's slate from Ohio didn't vote on the committee recommendations for suspending Mixon for sexually harassing his 20 year old secretary. They both sat there and didn't vote for or against. They were there to vote and didn't.
What about the videos of Tony and Bill not being in the conversation or not voting when they were in there
What committee, what videos?
I thought that was a done deal?
Did Mixon appeal to the convention floor?

Is there a link on the Teamster website (or TDU) where I can read about what transpired with these committees?

5habits100

I'll tell you what. I will do everything and then some on my part to make sure Fred and Tim and all those band of misfits doesn't get elected. I have a far reach. Can't wait
I will be taking vacation time from UPS this fall to make sure TJ and BF don't get in. They are both low life's in my opinion.

image.jpeg
This is the delegates that will campaign for them. That's no support. Fat chance. Just look at this.

I will be taking vacation time from UPS this fall to make sure TJ and BF don't get in. They are both low life's in my opinion.
Oh yea it's in my plans too. They have stabbed a lot of locals in the back trying to get into their business. Good luck. You stay out of others local. You go in your free game.