Fred z introduced an amendment not following procedures

Inthegame

...I saw the revised agenda that Fred just got that morning, he was following in order,...
That's illogical Mr Spock. So why then did Fred deviate from this supposed "revised agenda" and introduce his version of the strike pay increase at the proper time? (Answer- because he knew it was irresponsible (he was on the committee) and his amendment would be rejected, but he can claim the hero status). Fred was once again duping his followers to believe he was "trying" to fight for them when all he really was doing was posturing for an issue. He knew none of his amendments were going anywhere so he "pretended" to be robbed. He flat out knew he was out of order and knew H would call him on it. But now he has an issue for his campaign. Big bad H thwarted the members rights! BooHoo...
This guy is as disingenuous as they come.
Might be good politics but it's poor character.

Spongebob1

That's illogical Mr Spock. So why then did Fred deviate from this supposed "revised agenda" and introduce his version of the strike pay increase at the proper time? (Answer- because he knew it was irresponsible (he was on the committee) and his amendment would be rejected, but he can claim the hero status). Fred was once again duping his followers to believe he was "trying" to fight for them when all he really was doing was posturing for an issue. He knew none of his amendments were going anywhere so he "pretended" to be robbed. He flat out knew he was out of order and knew H would call him on it. But now he has an issue for his campaign. Big bad H thwarted the members rights! BooHoo...
This guy is as disingenuous as they come.
Might be good politics but it's poor character.

Your post is mis-leading there Sherlock,

There was an amendment on the floor and he was trying to amend the amendment, if you were paying attention and not booing maybe you would of heard that!

It was a set up in my opinion, but that's ok makes us want to fight harder!

I think H has you duped, I agree with FZ trying to get strike pay the first week of a strike, helps the members also gives us a little more leverage,

"Pretend to be robbed" really! Is that what you call it? We all know this was H's party, he ran the show, controlled the whips, controlled the seating, that's ok, I think this is gonna be his last party!

I will take FZ's character any day over yours or H's!

Inthegame

There was an amendment on the floor and he was trying to amend the amendment, if you were paying attention and not booing maybe you would of heard that!
I heard it all spongy and thank you, you've admitted FZ understands the amendment process and he knew exactly when his proposed amendments should have been introduced. I'd imagine even some of the minions were pretty pissed he made them unwitting actors in his little stage show and had them stand waiting on mics they'd never speak into...
We all know this was H's party, he ran the show, controlled the whips, controlled the seating, that's ok, I think this is gonna be his last party!
As the incumbent GP, it is his responsibility to "run" the Convention, but you knew that because Fred told you what's in the Constitution right? Anyway, seating is by Joint Council and Fred/Tim had better seating than many other red vests did. If FZ didn't arrange for whips (as is his right) blame him for not preparing correctly for the big show. As was said often, on the job training is pretty risky.
And I was so hoping for a second date...

Spongebob1

I heard it all spongy and thank you, you've admitted FZ understands the amendment process and he knew exactly when his proposed amendments should have been introduced. I'd imagine even some of the minions were pretty :censored2: he made them unwitting actors in his little stage show and had them stand waiting on mics they'd never speak into

I witnessed it all Sherlock, the red sheep acting like idiots,

You let your imagination get the best of you!

I'm proud of my brothers and FZ for standing tall and acting like civilized human beings while being cussed out, screamed at, and spat at, while trying to talk over the boo's The election supervisor sucked, he had no control, absolutely none!

This convention is over, the members will have the final say, and many have seen the video's of the convention and are appalled at how members were treated, I'm sure when H releases his side of it they will cut a lot of it out,

Let's put politics aside for a moment,
How's the ankle,....

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Your post is mis-leading there Sherlock,

It was a set up in my opinion, but that's ok makes us want to fight harder!

I think H has you duped, I agree with FZ trying to get strike pay the first week of a strike, helps the members also gives us a little more leverage,

"Pretend to be robbed" really! Is that what you call it? We all know this was H's party, he ran the show, controlled the whips, controlled the seating, that's ok, I think this is gonna be his last party!

It was all part of H's plan for Z to be a maroon? Got it!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Im just saying, everyone should've gotten a chance to speak without being interrupted. From the videos I saw the Teamster United slate was quiet when the H guys were speaking. In my opinion they should've got the same treatment. After all were all Teamsters, except for @UpstateNYUPSer friend* him lmao
Grown ass men don't boo. Period.

5habits100

Everyone that received boos has abused and made up lies about the h&h slate on the internet forums which is completely disrespectful......so forgive me if I don't feel bad for the tu crybabies
Tim lost his election and now got booed. Cry me a river. That shows what whinners they are. They throw out crap and can't handle getting it back. It reminds me of some of the people on here.