Fred z introduced an amendment not following procedures

A bunch of meat heads in red vest, and Leadbelly was one of them, if they told you to boo he did, if they told him walk out he did, he was a sheep! I saw the revised agenda that Fred just got that morning, he was following in order, so you Leadbelly don't know what the hell your talking about! In my opinion it was a set up! But that's ok that makes me want to work even harder for friend.Z
Every time out of the over 100 times I screamed Tdu Sucks when it was dead silent I did it all on my own. The smiles on the speaker and Jimmy after I said it were priceless. The 4 fat girls who wanted to fight me that got kicked out was priceless. Yelling Get Timmy's a cheeseburger was classic. You do your thing with your buddy Law Paul. You will never beat us. If you really had and character at all you would have actually came up to me but you do don't have the stones.

I walked up to you guys every day took your brochures ripped them up in your face and threw them over my shoulder. John Palmer was such a wuss it wasn't even funny. Timmy wouldn't even look me in the eye. Canada hate you. The west was a white ballot you already lost. Watch how it is after November 18th. You don't care about the members of your locals if you support Fred. Jimmy should be the president till he's 100 if he wants to.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Every time out of the over 100 times I screamed Tdu Sucks when it was dead silent I did it all on my own. The smiles on the speaker and Jimmy after I said it were priceless. The 4 fat girls who wanted to fight me that got kicked out was priceless. Yelling Get Timmy's a cheeseburger was classic. You do your thing with your buddy Law Paul. You will never beat us. If you really had and character at all you would have actually came up to me but you do don't have the stones.

I walked up to you guys every day took your brochures ripped them up in your face and threw them over my shoulder. John Palmer was such a wuss it wasn't even funny. Timmy wouldn't even look me in the eye. Canada hate you. The west was a white ballot you already lost. Watch how it is after November 18th. You don't care about the members of your locals if you support Fred. Jimmy should be the president till he's 100 if he wants to.

You sound like a class act.

Spongebob1

Listen kid, I didn't see you until someone hollered Leadbelly and some started taking your picture, and btw you need to fire your barber, (that's an awful hair cut,). ...and you were going in the doors, that's the only time I actually seen you,...but I heard your big mouth along with a few others,

Listen kid, I didn't see you until someone hollered Leadbelly and some started taking your picture, and btw you need to fire your barber, (that's an awful hair cut,). ...and you were going in the doors, that's the only time I actually seen you,...but I heard your big mouth along with a few others,
10 pot of 10 women prefer me. End of story.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am embarrassed by your actions at the convention.

Is it that difficult to sit there like an adult with your mouth shut and listen to the guest speakers?

I am embarrassed to be a Teamster.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Oh yeah, totally unbiased reporting. Smh

I kind of agree about the TDU part, but the reporting of the boos, hissing, profanities and antics of the red jackets was accurate.

Leadbelly even admitted to it.

Let's show the world how classless Teamsters behave at their own convention. Unbelievable.