Fred z introduced an amendment not following procedures

10 point

They were flipping people off and yelling too. They just had no numbers..... It was my first time there and I was shocked how few people represented them and how much of their campaign is through social media. You got to remember that The convention is full of people that deal with real Union issues daily and they know any unexperienced tool can get on a ballot with 5% of a vote. That is what the booing is really about. It's that a guy can campaign on hate with zero experience and get on a ticket. Think about it, if you got 100 members you only need 5 people to have an election. One of those people is you so you only need 4 slate members to run a failed election. The whole point is come strong with 30% at least or try next year by putting in the time to get followers. For example TU nominated guys in the West knowing they did not have enough votes to get him elected. One guy got 16 and the other 18...... Why even put them up there for ridicule?
Then again, if the TU slate is "obviously" going to lose then why the screaming and ridicule?
That's what separates the Brotherhood from the gang rape mentality.

No need to call......I just checked the news feed from there and there wasn't ant mention on the boos from the red vests
Very few people (including the membership) cares anymore. Nothing shocks people about the Teamster Union.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's 7:30 @wide load still voting Z
It's 7:40 and
200w (13).gif

I'm with you LB!
I guess it's ok to boo, hiss and complain on social media by groups like TDU and such, but when someone has the balls to do it in public without hiding behind a keyboard, they take offense to it. It's completely hypocritical of these guys.
Yup. I said it and was threatened by TDU supporters. These people were kicked out and had guest badges. They were never back after that. They lost all credentials.

When Jimmy asked for discussion I said tdu sucks. And every loved it. I got seconds cheers and I could see Jimmy smiling up there when I did it.

Make no mistake I truly think tdu does suck they want to tear down our great union. Their leader was a teamster for 1 year. It's all a money grab fr Ken P. I ran into so many people there that truly hate and despise tdu. It's like 99 percentile.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When Jimmy asked for discussion I said tdu sucks. And every loved it. I got seconds cheers and I could see Jimmy smiling up there when I did it.

I have to believe that when "Jimmy" asked for discussion that he was hoping for intelligent discussion, not something juvenile like "TDU sucks!".

He was smiling at you because he thought that you were an idiot.