Free UPSSOCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimstud

Banned
he , she or it is still out there somewhere because i got some more neg. rep. from he , she or it . really broke my heart.

he , she or it is still out there somewhere because i got some more neg. rep. from he , she or it . really broke my heart.
Me too stud she neg rep me this morning and Im heartbroken. Anyway I gave her a neg rep back. I think it's only my second time I've ever given a neg rep.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
it is not worth the effort giving it neg. rep.

It might, if enough people neg rep, then we might be able to knock down his rep to nothing and then he will be as powerless here as he is in real life when he tries to stop the productivity of a true union man.

klein

Für Meno :)
I like SOCKS more than drewed. Bring back SOCKS!

Gee, your risking neg. reps here, yourself ! Watch out LOL

Btw, I joined the "team" just now, gave him bad reps, for the recent chat, on chat.
He's not real, haven't you guys figured that out, yet ?
Just another identity, that was made up to stir things around on BC.

Last edited by a moderator:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I don't know UPSSOCKS in person, but he is definitely a Center Manager. I can't say anymore about where he works and what he does for UPS. But he is definitely a Manager.
I also doubt if he cares about neg. rep.

I don't know UPSSOCKS in person, but he is definitely a Center Manager. I can't say anymore about where he works and what he does for UPS. But he is definitely a Manager.
Who cares his posts are pure bull*hit just like his alter ego she should go back to her former name.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Send me a few pair,unless its those little girly ones that sit below the ankle.
Those are my fave.

Socks is a "he"--407 was just being 407.
And YOU know this how?

fxdwg is UPSSOCKS is pickup is BBAG is UpstateNYUPSer and so on......

helenofcalifornia

BBAG....haven't thought about him in awhile. And I seriously doubt that a center manager would be wasting his (or her) precious few moments of freedom from UPS on a UPS chat line.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
BBAG....haven't thought about him in awhile. And I seriously doubt that a center manager would be wasting his (or her) precious few moments of freedom from UPS on a UPS chat line.
Manager no, nut one of their underlings, like drewed? It's on of those things that makes you go hmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.