Full Moon + Blue Moon

over9five

Staff member
Yes, a full moon that is also a blue moon on New Years Eve. I'd say that only happens once in a blue moon, but it's far less than that!

Should be an interesting night. Be careful out there everyone.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We have had a couple of 'blue moons' in the past few years. We don't do New Years Eve. There are to many amateurs out there for my tastes. I am much happier staying home and drinking as much as I want. :happy2:

over9five

Staff member
We have had a couple of 'blue moons' in the past few years. We don't do New Years Eve. There are to many amateurs out there for my tastes. I am much happier staying home and drinking as much as I want. :happy2:

I agree 100% with that. We usually do the Chinese food at home thing. Unfortunately, I'm working till 9 or 10 tonight...and that's not even taking into consideration snow.

I will "go slow, make dough".

Time to make the dough,nut.

donuts.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The last time I heard "Blue Moon", 2 young men were attacked by a werewolf while walking in the moors.....right after they left the local pub.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We are invited across the street to the "old fart's" party. We start at 5:30....eating, and we are home in time for bed at 9 PM. and it's midnight east coast time.:happy-very:

ideliver2u67

20 Down
Going to my daughters and future son-in-laws. Small get together, maybe 6 adults and 6 kids(yea). No alcohol. Hope to be home early, so I can drink.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Recovering alcoholics such as myself refer to New Years Eve as "amateur night".

Its pouring rain here with slushy snow on the ground and I have a broken toe....so I'm not going anywhere. My wife and I will probably fall asleep on the couch around 11 or so, and will hopefully wake up in time to toast the New Year in with a glass of sparkling cider.

I will wake up tomorrow morning clean and sober, with no hangover and no regrets about the night before....and by tomorrow evening I will be cheering for my Oregon Ducks as they whip ass on the Buckeyes in the Rose Bowl!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Recovering alcoholics such as myself refer to New Years Eve as "amateur night".

Its pouring rain here with slushy snow on the ground and I have a broken toe....so I'm not going anywhere. My wife and I will probably fall asleep on the couch around 11 or so, and will hopefully wake up in time to toast the New Year in with a glass of sparkling cider.

I will wake up tomorrow morning clean and sober, with no hangover and no regrets about the night before....and by tomorrow evening I will be cheering for my Oregon Ducks as they whip ass on the Buckeyes in the Rose Bowl!!!
Darlin, you are not the only one that views tonight as amateur night. We do not go anywhere on this night. And tomorrow we will be sitting here watching the rose bowl as well. :happy2: