Full Timers bump Part Timers

Inthegame

Why don't people understand we are the UNION. It is only as strong as the members. Weak members weak union. Strong members strong union. Which one are you?
Anymore cliches you want to throw around?
You got that speedbug577? That's right from the horses mouth! I know you're chomping at the bit to tell Upstate it takes two to tango on a forum and he should consider putting a cork in it, but why are you so special? You've seen just the tip of the iceberg so if it gets too hot get out of the kitchen and don't let the door hit you ...

speedbug577

Anymore cliches you want to throw around?
You got that speedbug577? That's right from the horses mouth! I know you're chomping at the bit to tell Upstate it takes two to tango on a forum and he should consider putting a cork in it, but why are you so special? You've seen just the tip of the iceberg so if it gets too hot get out of the kitchen and don't let the door hit you ...
UpstateNYUPSer--That's it for now until someone else make another dumba** statement that requires another one.
Inthegame --- I never said I was special. Don't think that at all. I appreciate the fact that you apparently think I am. It will never get to hot for me. I can handle all mgmt a**kissers, union haters and scabs. Bring it on buddy. Speaking of cliches didn't you just throw a couple out there?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Starting my 18th year 17 in one area work with mostly Ft'ers . It is work as directed. If brown wants to move me they can ,although I don't believe they want a 60 year old in the load !

Inthegame

UpstateNYUPSer--That's it for now until someone else make another dumba** statement that requires another one.
Inthegame --- I never said I was special. Don't think that at all. I appreciate the fact that you apparently think I am. It will never get to hot for me. I can handle all mgmt a**kissers, union haters and scabs. Bring it on buddy. Speaking of cliches didn't you just throw a couple out there?
That was the point speedy, just yanking your chain, pulling your leg, we're on the same team, no harm no foul...

MoarTape

So Full Timers can just go around bumping jobs cause they don't want to do the job they were assigned to do, interesting.

Not here. Pick-off is considered a "preferred position" here, along with wall sweep, irreg drivers, small sort and a couple others I can't recall.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
Nope, didn't get bumped, but I don't like when people feel that they can pick on another person cause they're a bum
Being a FT employee is a bum? More than likely they have more seniority. That's how it works.
Fter has more than 9 years sure[/QUOTE

In our world FT trumps PT.End of story. If they get mouthy,look at the FT'ers PT hire date.If it is before the PT'ers.....to bad,so sad.This IS a union shop.

browntroll

my hub full timers can bump pters for hours but i have never seen a full timer bump someone from
a position in a different area but our hub is always saying and doing stuff its not supposed to.

Dr.Brownz

I've been here for 2 weeks and i've learned to keep my thoughts to myself and work. You should do the same or your feelings will continue to get hurt

Here is the only thing you should do at UPS: work at a comfortable pace that is safe. Safe means taking no unnecessary risks. The company preaches safety but really its about money. You are the only one who is in control of your safety. Don't let them pressure you into working yourself to death.