Funny and embarrassing

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was walking up to a front door one morning that had a Chow dog standing in front of it going ballistic at me. He was tied to a regular walking leash, it's handle was looped over the inside door knob. I saw the door crack a few inches, the homeowner tried to pull the dog inside. The dog had other ideas, he pulled the woman outside. She didn't have a stitch on, I was just watching things bounce around in front of me. All I could think to say was "Have a good day Ma'am", and I turned away and walked back to my package car with a big grin on my face. It took about a year before she would ever answer her door again, I pretended like it never happened.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Screenshot_2016-02-05-03-02-11.png

@Austin.Was.My.Stalker

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Many years ago we had a driver who is now retired delivering a case of wine to an upscale restaurant. As he was approaching the door the bottom of the box gave way and the bottles of wine smashed all over the sidewalk.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I was walking up to a front door one morning that had a Chow dog standing in front of it going ballistic at me. He was tied to a regular walking leash, it's handle was looped over the inside door knob. I saw the door crack a few inches, the homeowner tried to pull the dog inside. The dog had other ideas, he pulled the woman outside. She didn't have a stitch on, I was just watching things bounce around in front of me. All I could think to say was "Have a good day Ma'am", and I turned away and walked back to my package car with a big grin on my face. It took about a year before she would ever answer her door again, I pretended like it never happened.

Good thing she didn't let go...... or you might not be telling this story.

I like to think I would have been quick enough to say:

"Oh myyy......"