Funny Messages On Boxes

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Anyone ever see any funny messages on boxes? I seen one today that said "Please do not kick punch or puncture this box" Then another sentence that said "Hey we paid big insurance $$$ on this package" :funny:

iruhnman630

Do not bend.

Nothing particularly amusing about the words themselves, except that they always seem to be on the one package with a nice big crease in the middle of it.

Sammie

Don't mean to bogart your thread, but as far as funny messages go, this reminded me of the reason for an accident a driver gave when he filled out the report: (We laughed about this for years.....)

While trying to avoid a 5 pound bee that flew into my package car, I hit the side of a building....

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Don't mean to bogart your thread, but as far as funny messages go,
this reminded me of an excuse a driver gave once when he filled out an
accident report: (We laughed about this one for years.....)

While trying to avoid a 5 pound bee that flew into my package car, I hit the side of a building....

Lawl

Big Babooba

I love the Vermont Teddy Bear boxes. If you can read this then that means this box is upside down and the bear inside is getting a headache.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
For years I have delivered to a company who gets parts from another company that always has a comic strip out of a newspaper taped to the top of the box.

thom1842

I've had tons of reused boxes that have orientation arrows printed on the box, and drawn on arrows that face the opposite direction. I guess we should just spin the box as fast as possible?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
A few peak seasons ago I delivered one to a house that had this printed in large letters with a magic marker: "BLOWUP DOLL REPAIR KIT". I got a big laugh out of this one.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
There was a re-rapp guy who showed me a package with hand writen delivery instructions on it that said, There is a cadilac in the driveway with the keys over the left front tire, can you please leave package on the drivers seat and then lock up when your done delivery! ...... Some people:slap: