Funny Messages On Boxes

slantnosechevy

I remember a driver who had two bait shops on his area and the pre-loader hated this guy so he punched holes in the air holes of the cricket boxes to get back at him. I can still hear him bitchin' when he got in at night. The guy deserved much worse because he was a snitch. Mechanics used to grease his steering wheel and all the handles. One time they switched his bulkhead lockcore and he had to deliver everything out the back.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I remember a driver who had two bait shops on his area and the pre-loader hated this guy so he punched holes in the air holes of the cricket boxes to get back at him. I can still hear him bitchin' when he got in at night. The guy deserved much worse because he was a snitch. Mechanics used to grease his steering wheel and all the handles. One time they switched his bulkhead lockcore and he had to deliver everything out the back.
Ahhh, what ever happened to the good old days?:wink2:

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
From the janitors supply cage (uncensored)
0311091729.jpg

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

Thats pretty darn funny :happy-very: