Garmin GPS ~ full stop manifest integration

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I would have UPS on speed dial with a driver like you delivering to my house.

The only exception would be if you and I spoke and I agreed to place a "drop box" at the end of the driveway and you agreed to place all packages in to the "drop box" and lock it.

Other than that, unless there is a foot of snow, you need to get your butt up to the front door and do the job the way that you were trained to do it.

To answer you next question----yes, I have had several rural routes, one of which was "super rural", and unless I had permission from the homeowner, I always brought their stuff to their front door.

Explain your definition of "super rural."

overflowed

I think when people run rural routes they mean the friggin sticks. people living there for a reason. So far out there they are either on the run , don't want the tax man to find them , or maybe don't like other people. I've run way out stick routes. They will actually get pissed at you for coming in their driveway, and most have locked gates. They want you to bag and drop at the end of the drive.

Star B

White Lightening
I think when people run rural routes they mean the friggin sticks. people living there for a reason. So far out there they are either on the run , don't want the tax man to find them , or maybe don't like other people. I've run way out stick routes. They will actually get :censored2: at you for coming in their driveway, and most have locked gates. They want you to bag and drop at the end of the drive.
I think it is dependant on the area. In my area, people typically do not get upset when you head up their driveway.

We had a driver tell me a story about a lady that got pissed off that we found her. One in three thousand deliveries. Around here, most people are born out there, live out there, and die out there. Other than the aforementioned transplants and those on the run.