German tanks will move thru Poland,to attack Russia in the Ukraine

trickpony1

Wow, never thought we'd see this again!!
Yup.
It will end up being another 10-15 year "war" that we will lose.
Kinda like Korea, Vietnam and the Middle East.
The Military Industrial Complex will line their pockets with big money while our service people continue to suffer acts of "war".

Rationally helping

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
1616902098618.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The US is providing 500 armored vehicles and eight M88 recovery vehicles as part of the package.

bacha29

i can't wait to see Russia finally bend the knee and use the superior assault rifle
View attachment 415779
He can buy it if he wants to. How much of it's still usable is not known. Western sanctions are reportedly hurting his own arms industry. It might be more a case of obtaining intelligence on NATO arms in an effort to find a weakness's in NATO arms and try to exploit them.

bacha29

Wow, never thought we'd see this again!!
Well, so now we're learning that the M1 Abrams is a complex, difficult and expensive to maintain weapon. Starting to sound like the old German Tiger tank. Big, powerful, high tech nice to have on the battlefield....when it worked.

The Abrams excelled in the desert against clearly inferior tanks. We'll see how they do in Europe....when they finally get there.
Trouble is the real menace are Russian missiles and drones.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
He can buy it if he wants to. How much of it's still usable is not known. Western sanctions are reportedly hurting his own arms industry. It might be more a case of obtaining intelligence on NATO arms in an effort to find a weakness's in NATO arms and try to exploit them.
I would bet the vast majority of it is sitting exactly where it was left

Lol, you could hand the Russians literal blueprints to whatever you wanted and at best they'll come up with a :censored2:ty 80% solution, they literally don't have the precision industry and even if they did what does it matter, their organization and doctrine are garbage and that's what wins wars

bacha29

I would bet the vast majority of it is sitting exactly where it was left

Lol, you could hand the Russians literal blueprints to whatever you wanted and at best they'll come up with a :censored2:ty 80% solution, they literally don't have the precision industry and even if they did what does it matter, their organization and doctrine are garbage and that's what wins wars
You must have never heard of the Russian TU-4 The reverse engineered B29 or the TU-144 better known as the "Concordsky" A clear ripoff of the Concord. While the Concord's are all either crashed or in storage the TU-144 still flies from time to time. Yes, they were all reverse engineered copies but they were still able to produce something in the way of a comparable product.

Now that NATO is moving their best battlefield tanks and armaments into Ukraine it then becomes a matter of how Putin will respond. Will he move up the T14 Armadas or resort to battlefield nuclear weapons?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You must have never heard of the Russian TU-4 The reverse engineered B29 or the TU-144 better known as the "Concordsky" A clear ripoff of the Concord. While the Concord's are all either crashed or in storage the TU-144 still flies from time to time. Yes, they were all reverse engineered copies but they were still able to produce something in the way of a comparable product.

Now that NATO is moving their best battlefield tanks and armaments into Ukraine it then becomes a matter of how Putin will respond. Will he move up the T14 Armadas or resort to battlefield nuclear weapons?
I know about them but bro that was over 50 years ago, precision manufacturing is so wildly different now you might as well be comparing with copying a 12lber cannon from the civil war or some dumb :censored2:

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
The Armada is vaporware and even if it wasn't it doesn't matter when your crews are half trained mongoloids

Nukes are a different conversation, but that could backfire on him in ways we haven't seen since WW2, I don't think he'll risk it

bacha29

I know about them but bro that was over 50 years ago, precision manufacturing is so wildly different now you might as well be comparing with copying a 12lber cannon from the civil war or some dumb :censored2:
You're basing your conclusions regarding Russian military capability on what is known publicly. What matters is what is known only to those inside the US intelligence community.

Last year I had the chance to speak privately with my state's US Senator who also serves on the Senate Intelligence Committee.
I said to him, "I know that you're on the Intelligence Committee and so you can't say very much. But, I think that you would agree that all it would take would be an incident along the lines of a Russian naval vessel firing on or boarding a Western flagged ship in the Black Sea or there's a clash or a collision involving US or NATO aircraft and Russian aircraft over the Bering Sea and then it's Katy, bar the door".

He couldn't say anything because of his security clearance, but his facial expression and skin tone left no doubt that things were going to get very tense in the months ahead.