German tanks will move thru Poland,to attack Russia in the Ukraine

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What is it you wanna do welcome Put in into the fold
Is there a reason Biden was perfectly fine with Russia taking Crimea years ago, but now he insist on a neverending war to take it back?

There will be a compromise.
It's inevitable.

It would have happened already if Democrats weren't purposefully blocking any chance of peace.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It all boils down to time in the seat. But they have hours in Russian migs and Sukhoi’s, is it that different?
My understanding is that their existing acft rarely flew, their pilots were unskilled in Ops and tactics and then the Russians destroyed most of the equipment that was left.
6 months is just inadequate to ingrain the procedures and tactics into their little heads.
They never had much of an operational AF and then no real discipline to train adequately

Next Day Error

X - Other
Is there a reason Biden was perfectly fine with Russia taking Crimea years ago, but now he insist on a neverending war to take it back?

There will be a compromise.
It's inevitable.

It would have happened already if Democrats weren't purposefully blocking any chance of peace.
What should Biden have done back in 2014 with respect to Crimea? As Vice President?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What should Biden have done back in 2014 with respect to Crimea? As Vice President?
"As vice president?"
Lol, showing your uniformed viewpoint there buddy.

Biden was in charge of US Ukraine relations as vice president. He took a very active role in the situation. I'm sure you were busy learning how to ride your bicycle without the training wheels back then, so maybe you should look into it.

They let Russia take Crimea.
Now they're willing to fight a forever war over it?

Next Day Error

X - Other
"As vice president?"
Lol, showing your uniformed viewpoint there buddy.

Biden was in charge of US Ukraine relations as vice president. He took a very active role in the situation. I'm sure you were busy learning how to ride your bicycle without the training wheels back then, so maybe you should look into it.

They let Russia take Crimea.
Now they're willing to fight a forever war over it?
So VP Joe Biden should've... what?... started a war earlier? As VP?

The reality is that the situation sucked then and it sucks now. We didn't do nothing, we've been arming the Ukranians and training them to fight the invaders since that period.

What's with your personal attacks? I'm trying to have a civil conversation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So VP Joe Biden should've... what?... started a war earlier? As VP?

The reality is that the situation sucked then and it sucks now. We didn't do nothing
You say they didn't do nothing....

Okay so Joe Biden, as lead for the Obama Biden administration's US-Ukraine foreign relations, what did he do?

Give examples.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Joe was too busy setting up Hunter in sweet Ukrainian board of executive deals and getting prosecutors fired who were investigating Ukrainian corruption that Hunter was connected to.
I don't like that POS Romney, but he was asked during a presidential debate what was America's greatest threat.

When he said Russia, Obama and his pathetic sycophants laughed out loud. They joked about how it wasn't the 80s anymore. What would they say now?

The Obama Biden policy was for a relations "reset". What did that get them? Putin took Crimea, and they did nothing.

Then Putin waited for another pathetic weak Democrat to get in office, and pushed even more.

vantexan

I don't like that POS Romney, but he was asked during a presidential debate what was America's greatest threat.

When he said Russia, Obama and his pathetic sycophants laughed out loud. They joked about how it wasn't the 80s anymore. What would they say now?

The Obama Biden policy was for a relations "reset". What did that get them? Putin took Crimea, and they did nothing.

Then Putin waited for another pathetic weak Democrat to get in office, and pushed even more.
Funny how the Dems scoffed at Romney but they embraced Russia as a huge threat when they thought they could hurt Trump with it.