German tanks will move thru Poland,to attack Russia in the Ukraine

bacha29

Where are you getting your numbers? Ukraine has 8.5% of world wheat, 0.88% of world soybean exports.
So where are you getting yours?
According to the best USDA estimates Ukraine a country under armed invasion from a foreign power will produce in 2022 and projected to produce in 2023:

2.8% of the world's wheat
2.1% corn
19.3% sunflowers
3.9% barley
19.0% sunflower meal
21.4% sunflower oil.

Now add all that to what his own country produces you will hopefully see what kind of an impact Putin could have on global grain prices.....Especially if the pattern of drought in the US Midwest and Great Plains becomes more common....the situation becomes even more ominous.

vantexan

So where are you getting yours?
According to the best USDA estimates Ukraine a country under armed invasion from a foreign power will produce in 2022 and projected to produce in 2023:

2.8% of the world's wheat
2.1% corn
19.3% sunflowers
3.9% barley
19.0% sunflower meal
21.4% sunflower oil.

Now add all that to what his own country produces you will hopefully see what kind of an impact Putin could have on global grain prices.....Especially if the pattern of drought in the US Midwest and Great Plains becomes more common....the situation becomes even more ominous.
You said they controlled 30% of the world's oilseeds and grain fertilizer. Soybeans make up most of the world's oilseeds. Sunflowers make up 9% of the world's oilseed production, Soybeans 60%. Wheat is a much bigger crop by far than sunflowers yet they only account for 2.8% of world wheat production. Ukraine produces about 3% of the world's fertilizer, not even in the top 5. Are you sure you want to be a statistician someday?

rickyb

No, we aren't talking about war actions which by the way Iraq and Afghanistan weren't NATO wars. Some countries who participated were NATO countries but not all. Serbia was the European, not EU, country that we bombed because they were committing genocide in Kosovo.

What we're talking about is Warsaw Pact countries were forcibly aligned with Russia/Soviet Union. When Hungary and Czechoslovakia had freedom movements the Soviet Union came in and killed a lot of people.

No one in NATO is forced to remain and they all requested to join. That's the difference.
i was talking about NATO aggression

im not sure how it works with joining NATO, its all about weapons sales, and it doesnt mean peace because now we are on the brink of nuclear war and have inflation partly because of rising gas prices.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_4257_41.jpg

vantexan

i was talking about NATO aggression

im not sure how it works with joining NATO, its all about weapons sales, and it doesnt mean peace because now we are on the brink of nuclear war and have inflation partly because of rising gas prices.
Yah, it's NATO's fault Russia invaded Ukraine.

rickyb

Yah, it's NATO's fault Russia invaded Ukraine.
that is what aggravated russia and it would not have happened were it not for NATO expansion

however pre-emptive war is a war crime. its a crime when russia does it, and its a crime when america invades iraq

vantexan

that is what aggravated russia and it would not have happened were it not for NATO expansion

however pre-emptive war is a war crime. its a crime when russia does it, and its a crime when america invades iraq
I'm not defending our invading Iraq. I'm telling you you're wrong in saying NATO attacked Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm telling you you're wrong when you say NATO dominates other countries just like Russia does. It's literally one false statement after another with you because you hate certain countries and their economic system. People might respect what you say if they find you're telling the truth. As long as you're lying about it no one will take you seriously.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
These tanks haven't been built yet. They're not pulling them from existing armored divisions. 31 Abrams is about half a battalion and will have to go through all the necessary defense procurement etc. I'll be interested to see if they ever see a Ukrainian battlefield.

rickyb

I'm not defending our invading Iraq. I'm telling you you're wrong in saying NATO attacked Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm telling you you're wrong when you say NATO dominates other countries just like Russia does. It's literally one false statement after another with you because you hate certain countries and their economic system. People might respect what you say if they find you're telling the truth. As long as you're lying about it no one will take you seriously.
when i find the link i will quote it, i know youve been asking me for some time and i dont really listen to politics anymore but i still donate and im still Dre

Box Ox

Ukraine really needs 300 tanks.
Getting a promise of 73 tanks total ain't going to cut it.

"Western countries will deliver more than 300 tanks to Ukraine, Kyiv’s ambassador to France said Friday.

“As of today, numerous countries have officially confirmed their agreement to deliver 321 heavy tanks to Ukraine,” Vadym Omelchenko told French TV station and CNN affiliate BFM television."

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
hahah i love the first line in this song
you gotta meet casey dude is cool as hell.all my friends smoke weed with him before di plays he is a legend.i always bust his balls and try to get him to play songs they dont play.