German tanks will move thru Poland,to attack Russia in the Ukraine

bacha29

I don't know what you're getting at.
I stopped reading bacha's little story when I got to the part where I personally believe he was just making stuff up.

That was at the beginning of it.
Just my opinion.
I received a call from the Senator's staffer telling me that the Senator would be stopping in my town on his way to a speaking engagement later in the day and wanted to talk to me and one other guy .
A brief but informative discussion and I went prepared.

bacha29

Don't be so sure homie.
Ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin incident?

It may or may not have happened but it threw us into a 15 year "war" that we lost....at great expense.
And all it took was the assassination of a European royalty to start WWI which killed 20 million and the interception of a German proposal to aid Mexico in an attempt to take back lost territory from the US that got America involved.

trickpony1

I stopped reading bacha's little story when I got to the part where I personally believe he was just making stuff up.

That was at the beginning of it.
Just my opinion.
The last three "conflicts" America has been in started small and auspicious.
As the "conflict" progressed America went "all in" with everything it had.

A period of time later and at the extreme expense of American lives and money, we backed out.
I think the Ukraine situation could very well be our WW III.

Ask yourself, "why is Putin so interested in Ukraine?".

bacha29

A period of time later and at the extreme expense of American lives and money, we backed out.

Ice free ports, Keeping Ukraine from joining NATO. no longer having to pay royalties to ship Russian oil and gas through Ukraine based pipelines, The opportunity to control more than 30% of the world's grain, oilseed and fertilizer supplies.

Power, wealth ,and control. All the things despots love.

vantexan

Ice free ports, Keeping Ukraine from joining NATO. no longer having to pay royalties to ship Russian oil and gas through Ukraine based pipelines, The opportunity to control more than 30% of the world's grain, oilseed and fertilizer supplies.

Power, wealth ,and control. All the things despots love.
Where are you getting your numbers? Ukraine has 8.5% of world wheat, 0.88% of world soybean exports.

rickyb

Wow, never thought we'd see this again!!
Germany to have one of worlds biggest war budgets. last time this happened we had the nazis...

vantexan

Germany to have one of worlds biggest war budgets. last time this happened we had the nazis...
The Germans by and large are very ashamed that their country produced the Nazis and have implemented laws that make it nearly impossible for that to happen again. But half their country was dominated by the Russians for about 45 years. They want to make sure that doesn't happen again either.

rickyb

The Germans by and large are very ashamed that their country produced the Nazis and have implemented laws that make it nearly impossible for that to happen again. But half their country was dominated by the Russians for about 45 years. They want to make sure that doesn't happen again either.
Wat about german domination? wat about usa domination?

vantexan

Wat about german domination? wat about usa domination?
What about them? Please show me the country who can't leave NATO at anytime if they choose to? Warsaw Pact countries had a gun to their heads at all times by the Russians. Their eagerness to join NATO is explained by what Russia did to them in the past and is doing to Ukraine right now.

rickyb

What about them? Please show me the country who can't leave NATO at anytime if they choose to? Warsaw Pact countries had a gun to their heads at all times by the Russians. Their eagerness to join NATO is explained by what Russia did to them in the past and is doing to Ukraine right now.
NATO dominates countries too. give me a break.

Next Day Error

X - Other

I do agree on some points here, but at the end of the day... we're still the leader in the world order.

Putin would love to trade places with us. That's the point of this whole thing. We can't let him and Xi gain an aggressive foothold.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1674827123794.png

rickyb

I do agree on some points here, but at the end of the day... we're still the leader in the world order.

Putin would love to trade places with us. That's the point of this whole thing. We can't let him and Xi gain an aggressive foothold.
youre right.

i wouldnt say world order though, i would say World Domination. america dominates the world. dont believe me, look at ur war budget compared to all other countries

vantexan

when i hear it again i will mention it. i think either iraq or afghanistan was one of the countries. i feel like another country was an eastern EU country.
No, we aren't talking about war actions which by the way Iraq and Afghanistan weren't NATO wars. Some countries who participated were NATO countries but not all. Serbia was the European, not EU, country that we bombed because they were committing genocide in Kosovo.

What we're talking about is Warsaw Pact countries were forcibly aligned with Russia/Soviet Union. When Hungary and Czechoslovakia had freedom movements the Soviet Union came in and killed a lot of people.

No one in NATO is forced to remain and they all requested to join. That's the difference.