Getting Paid

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I quit after a week because it was to hard to manage full time school and work. How do I get my last paycheck (first paycheck)?
867-5309....Yes, I'm sure you kept missing your 5am basket weaving class. Lol sorry....non hackers don't get paid....they donate your check to the United Way!

Last edited:
J

jibbs

Try showing up during the shift you worked. If your check came in, they likely still have it. If you worked last week, you should've had your check mailed to the building. I've noticed a lot of businesses don't put top priority on mailing final paychecks to ex-employees-- ya gotta be proactive to get it in a timely fashion.

Note for future reference: direct deposit would make this a nonissue, provided you stay employed for longer than a week at a time.

P.S. I really wanted to start typing it "cheque" after the second or third time in this post.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Try showing up during the shift you worked. If your check came in, they likely still have it. If you worked last week, you should've had your check mailed to the building. I've noticed a lot of businesses don't put top priority on mailing final paychecks to ex-employees-- ya gotta be proactive to get it in a timely fashion.

Note for future reference: direct deposit would make this a nonissue, provided you stay employed for longer than a week at a time.

P.S. I really wanted to start typing it "cheque" after the second or third time in this post.
The OP needs to "cheque" himself for a sac of nutz..lol :)