Getting ugly

705red

Browncafe Steward
41cZFRyYeyL._SX385_.jpg

This is the best response that you have? I really dont expect much more from you, but really? Thats it???

I guess thats because you didnt have to work your way up through the ranks to get a great paying job as a package car driver. You take everything for granted, unlike many of us that have earned teh positions we currently hold and we appreciate the sacrafices of many so we could be comfortable today. But Dave, dont stop being you now, but one day when your all alone and no one is there for you, maybe you could reflect on how selfish you lived your life.

menotyou

bella amicizia
He posted that for you, Dave. That justifies what he said. Thanks again, 705. As you can see, he admits he has a 'beef'(hehehe) with me. Whatever. I own the t-shirt. Hehehehehe

C

chuchu

That was just supposed to be a joke. I don't condone violence either but when people start losing their homes and can't support their families they do extreme things. Why do you think gun sales are off the chart (especially since Obama became President) and more people are taking self defense classes including conceal and carry? My old bid route was in some pretty rough territory (12 people were shot and 6 were stabbed in a 24 week span one year!) but those gangs didn't mess with the folks from the middle east who owned the carry-out in that area. They lived the "eye for an eye" principal. One of the owners broke BOTH arms of a would be robber with a pipe in their parking lot and when the police finally showed up he was working on breaking one of his legs! After that got around the neighborhood NO ONE messed with these guys business again. Rehabilitation by pain? It works. Not my style but I'm not in the majority.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
There is a difference between spanking and beating the crap out of them.

Yes, I spanked my kids when they deserved it, but it was always as a last resort.

A lot of kids today could use a good spanking.

" I was wrong, violence has solved things in the past. Your examples are proof of that, thank you for clearing up my poor judgement on that issue.

Also, the union vs. company situation in this thread was truly not solely based upon violence, as I implied, as the two sides communicated diplomatically previous to the uprising in order to bargain contracts. I was wrong on that, too and should never have talked about something I know absolutely nothing about"

There, I did it for you. That was easy wasn't it?

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Hoffa saying him and Obama are going to "take them sons of bitches out" referring to the republicans, gave a green light to those longshoremen to create mayhem. Obama can take the blame as well. Standing by Hoffa's words.

Thats the dumbest thing I have read in years. There was no threat of violence in that speach. If you listen to the whole thing instead of the FOX Spews version you would see that Hoffa says " Lets take them SOB'S out at the ballot box" If you tea party folks can't handle a little retoric don't start a war.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2011/01/palin-staffer-nothing-irrespon.html

C

chuchu

blah.. thats not violence, that's constructive criticism
Criticism is usually verbal and/or written. Violence typically is physical (unless you're in a domestic relationship). "Reaping what you sow" is more descriptive of the end result of lies and broken agreements that causes families to lose their homes, ability to feed their children, etc, and corporate greed is the catalyst that enhances the possibility of extreme actions. Most people have compassion on even a thief who steals when he's hungry and broke but his get-away car better not be a BMW.