Global warming

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
chomsky said the same thing, so did hedges, probably more i just forgot. greenpeace is a militant and reputable organization as far as i know
Shows just how much you don't know.

Greenpeace has an agenda.

And reputation has nothing to do with it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
reputation is everything, and agenda is a neutral word just like the word terrorist
If you consider their "any tactic necessary to win because they think their cause justifies it", as reputable, I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
" and agenda is a neutral word just like the word terrorist ..." (rickyb)

So when the terrorist cuts off your head, you be sure and notice how "neutral" he is.

rickyb

" and agenda is a neutral word just like the word terrorist ..." (rickyb)

So when the terrorist cuts off your head, you be sure and notice how "neutral" he is.

obamas drone assassination program is a terrorist program by the US government, and obama probably thinks its great, and many americans surely support him. the vietnam war was a massive terrorist program by the US government, which many people supported. so much for the war on terror LOL

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We were winning the Vietnam War , until the left got cold feet .
And they did nothing to help the victims left behind after the commies started to kill and torture millions .

rickyb

We were winning the Vietnam War , until the left got cold feet .
And they did nothing to help the victims left behind after the commies started to kill and torture millions .

u guys "won" the war meaning you completely destroyed that country and any hope of democracy and freedom from imperial powers like france and USA. the only reason they say america "lost" vietnam is because it didnt reach the level of destruction and control that it was hoping for.

the reason vietnam got invaded by america was because vietnam was trying to establish freedom and democracy the same way america declared independence from the british invaders.

this is from what i can remember, i can look it up and give u links if you'd like.