Global warming

moreluck

golden ticket member
Scientists Challenge New Study Attempting to Erase The ‘Pause': Warmists Rewrite Temperature History To Eliminate the ‘Pause
'This new study fails to examine satellite data which now shows an 18 year 6 month standstill in global temperatures. See: June 3 2015: Global warming standstill/pause increases to ‘a new record length': 18 years 6 months’ - The global warming 'pause' is alive and well.'

http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/06...e-temperature-history-to-eliminate-the-pause/
"Pause" like menopause ??

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It blamed weather for global warming. Like any change in the weather = global warming to the climate fanatics.

I'd say the climate "fanatics" are the ones denying it's happening. When the effing Pope is on-board, it's a pretty hard sell to say that all of the scientists are wrong.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'd say the climate "fanatics" are the ones denying it's happening. When the effing Pope is on-board, it's a pretty hard sell to say that all of the scientists are wrong.
The pope is an expert on climate science..

I think you look for stories that back up what you already believe.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The pope is an expert on climate science..

I think you look for stories that back up what you already believe.

It's truly amazing that you cling to the shreds of tainted "science" that deny global warming. The Pope isn't a scientific authority, but you can bet he's advised by credible scientists. If God had created a self-regulating Earth, don't you think the Pope would be down with it? The arguments against global warming are so weak as to be laughable.