Global warming

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe the problem isn't the heat?

Maybe it's India's lack of air conditioning in rural areas?

What do you expect from a 3rd world nation?

Ya brown, humans can live just fine in 122 degree constant heat. Sheesh man, is there anything about science you actually learned in School?

or....

201501_1726_ifhee_sm.jpg

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You folks keep believing the right wing garbage on climate change, and Ill accept science.

I just got back from doing both sides of the grand canyon. This time of year, the north rim is between 70 degrees and 87 degrees, but over the weekend, it was 30 degrees 2 pm in the afternoon and snowing at 9000 feet. The weather was cold all weekend, and the canyon has never seen this kind of weather in the first week of summer.

Arizona, flagstaff and williams for example, have recieved more rainfall in the last three weeks, than they did all winter.

The climate in all areas of the country are changing. Mankind assisted or not, the weather is not business as usual, and if humans can help by eliminating pollutants that go into our atmosphere, then you people should be behind it instead of standing in front of it blocking effective change.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ya brown, humans can live just fine in 122 degree constant heat. Sheesh man, is there anything about science you actually learned in School?

or....

201501_1726_ifhee_sm.jpg

TOS.
I have family that live in Arizona where it hits up to 125 in the summer.

And they don't die.

It's called A/C.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have family that live in Arizona where it hits up to 125 in the summer.

And they don't die.

It's called A/C.

We are talking about a third world country, without the luxury of A/C or in some cases, shelter. Days on end over 120 degrees has killed over 1100 people so far, but all you can do is claim its nonsense.

I'd like to see your relatives in a home that has no insulation, thin walls, limited electricity and limited water.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
We are talking about a third world country, without the luxury of A/C or in some cases, shelter. Days on end over 120 degrees has killed over 1100 people so far, but all you can do is claim its nonsense.

I'd like to see your relatives in a home that has no insulation, thin walls, limited electricity and limited water.

TOS.

Maybe the problem isn't the heat?

Maybe it's India's lack of air conditioning in rural areas?

What do you expect from a 3rd world nation?

You just agreed with my 1st post.

Which, right after I posted it, you gave me grief over it.

Which is it?

Do you agree with that post or not?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The house I grew up in the city , had no a/c .
Yet we managed quite fine .
I didn't live in an a/c supplied residence until 2002 , that means 45+ yrs of living in houses that had thin walls with no insulation .
And surprise I'm still here doing just fine .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The house I grew up in the city , had no a/c .
Yet we managed quite fine .
I didn't live in an a/c supplied residence until 2002 , that means 45+ yrs of living in houses that had thin walls with no insulation .
And surprise I'm still here doing just fine .

I also grew up in the New England and it was rare back then to find a home with built-in AC. Now they are the norm.

oldngray

nowhere special

Scientists Challenge New Study Attempting to Erase The ‘Pause': Warmists Rewrite Temperature History To Eliminate the ‘Pause
'This new study fails to examine satellite data which now shows an 18 year 6 month standstill in global temperatures. See: June 3 2015: Global warming standstill/pause increases to ‘a new record length': 18 years 6 months’ - The global warming 'pause' is alive and well.'

http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/06...e-temperature-history-to-eliminate-the-pause/