Going commando

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Indecisi0n, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Just curious, is wearing underwear a clothing requirement? Anyone go commando on really hot days? :smart:

2. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

The more important question is if you do go commando why would other people know?

3. Indecisi0n

My fear would be going commando and then splitting your pants ! lol

4. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

Then I assume you're not fortunate enough to have a tan/skin color the perfect shade to match the pants.

Perhaps you can get one of those iron on UPS logos and if you split your pants just sit on the patch. Since you're going commando because it's hot the heat should be enough to get the patch to adhere. Then when people stare at your behind you're promoting the company.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  5. Indecisi0n

​....ordering patch now.

6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Or care?

In all serious, it is not a good idea to go commando in a job which requires a lot of heavy lifting.

7. Future

Future Well-Known Member

With a strong Jewish accent " I dont mind the itching .....but ooooye the buuuuurrning?"

8. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

I can't wear shorts when I'm going commando. :proud:

9. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

​Daisy dukes aren't shorts.

10. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

This is a weird thread but I think it was about 25 years ago last time I wore underwear. I have a spare set of shorts in my bag in the event of a blowout.

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

It's not quite the same for a woman.

12. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Judging by the underwear my daughter gets from Victorias Secret, you may as well not be wearing any.
    I would be spending most of my day digging the string out of the crack.

13. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

Last time I went commando, I was using the urinal at mc d's. forgot to take diad off clip. Soon as I unzipped, shorts hit floor.
    Tmi?

14. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Once had this guy wearing a kilt pick up his company's supplies for a local convention .
    They sell kilts .
    A female was walking by and said "nice skirt " , his reply was " it's only a skirt if you wear something underneath " .

15. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Try everyday right here.

16. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

I cannot comprehend how anyone could tolerate having that thick, coarse, polyester uniform material chafing on their junk all day.

17. laffter

laffter Active Member

At least if you have an "accident" nobody would be able to tell... other than by the odor.

18. rod

rod retired and happy

I never went commando but I did wear a pair of briefs that were too baggy the following Monday after I had had a vacetomy on Friday. I regretted that a WHOLE bunch.

19. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

I like to wear silk ones that touch me just right.
    Walk around chubbed up all dsy

20. Dracula

Dracula Package Car is cake compared to this...

Underroos are for girly-men. However, should you let it all hang out, save at least one pair. You'll need it for physicals and doctor's appointments. Think about it...the nurse does her thing, grabs the chart, starts leaving the room, then tells you, "OK, the doctor will be in shortly, so go ahead and strip down to your underwear."

There's no gowns in those rooms, and you're left standing there with only your hands to cover your shame. A mistake you will only make once.

Of course, you could do handstands, shadowbox or practice karate kicks in all of your glory as the doc comes in. But I didn't think of that until afterwards. I wish I would've, because then all of the nervousness is on the doctor. You act like this is how you always act, and he can't get this exam over quick enough.

P.S. Fair warning, there is no coming back from going commando. Ask any Commando...