Got bit two days ago

upsmuzakphreek

Just give the coyote more rockets
Worst thing about this is that if we would have been having the normal winter weather and the temps had been typical, 20 below zero, the dog probably would have missed.
Also not one hole in pants. Weird

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I love dogs and have made friends with virtually all the dogs on my route, but there are still a couple of houses with huge dogs I have never met that start snarling and barking like crazy the moment I set foot on the porch.
For situations like that, where I am concerned about the ability of the occupant to keep the dog from busting out thru the door, I have a plan “A”and a Plan “B”.
Plan “A” is a couple of Milk Bones in my hand. That plan has been 100% successful so far, and has turned many scary dogs into lick-o-matics who come running out to the truck to greet me.
Plan “B” is a 5-cell Mag Light flashlight I keep in the truck and slide inside my belt when appoaching those houses. I haven’t ever had to use it yet, but it gives me great peace of mind.
PS I love dogs but any dog that bites without provocation needs to be euthanized immediately. Sue the owner and make them take care of business so this never happens again.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I got booed when i suggested rather than get raises that we ought to have raises put into our pension

If it helped to shore up the pension fund (to a degree) that's a smart call.

You are dealing with the "me now" generation.

They have no concept of "delayed gratification".

A couple of meaningless tattoos.... and a face piercing....

Well, they look like the idiots that they are.

-Bug-

If it helped to shore up the pension fund (to a degree) that's a smart call.

You are dealing with the "me now" generation.

They have no concept of "delayed gratification".

A couple of meaningless tattoos.... and a face piercing....

Well, they look like the idiots that they are.

-Bug-
:censored2: that. I want my raises. My pension plan sucks, I'm already losing part of my raises to it. Let me invest my own money

You do realize when we put our own money in, the company gets a windfall.??