Got bit two days ago

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have had my fair share of dog issues as most have. But unless that dog has mauled you and put you in the hospital requiring serious medical attention...sueing someone is a bit rash...I mean call the police get the fined and have their dog taken or something....but to sue someone for a lit of money is a bit ridiculous unless it litterally ripped your balls or face off. Someone above said they got $5500 from being bit in the elbow? I'm sorry but I have no respect for people like that. That's called being a whiny little bitch. Like I said get then fined, have their dog taken, and get deliveries banned. But to sue someone for a minor scratches from a dog is ridiculous.
You’re wrong. I used to feel the same way until I was attacked by a dog and missed work because of it. Until you experience it, you don’t know what it’s like. It affects you mentally for a long time. A dog owner should be responsible enough to have his dog under control, especially if they know someone is coming to their house. Irresponsible dog owners should have to pay for their irresponsibility, not someone trying to do their job.

upsmuzakphreek

Just give the coyote more rockets
Did you report it to your manager team?
Did you go to the hospital or seek kedmedi attention?
Yes i did report to mgt right after i got to safety.
I got med attention when i deemed necessary ( my life , my body)
I reported to police after i contacted home owner so authorities don't show up and have to kill dog at large in front of son.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I am trying to gain insight on how other drivers handled similar situations and what, if any repercussions, they expierenced

Now.... we get down to "brass tacks".

You're afraid of the company and think there will be retaliation.

It's sad, so many UPS people live in fear of their daily job.

Did you vote on the last contract ?

-Bug-

upsmuzakphreek

Now.... we get down to "brass tacks".

You're afraid of the company and think there will be retaliation.

It's sad, so many UPS people live in fear of their daily job.

Did you vote on the last contract ?

-Bug-
Yes of course i did vote.
Did i drive 200 plus miles to our last contract meeting? Yes i did
Did our shopsteward? No

Whats your point?

upsmuzakphreek

Will they need pictures for proof of injuries?
More people have seen my d in the past two days than in the past 2 decades.
Trying not to get fully staffed while having two young nurses try to figure out the best way to wrap your wound up is harder than it seems.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
More people have seen my d in the past two days than in the past 2 decades.
Trying not to get fully staffed while having two young nurses try to figure out the best way to wrap your wound up is harder than it seems.

Getting fully staffed might make wrapping it easier. Just tell them it's medically necessary.