Got bit two days ago

upsmuzakphreek

Just give the coyote more rockets
Who cares
I do, my family does and my grandkids will.
How does the union react to it?

I get what you're saying, its not about them (company or union) but i really don't want to make a big mess out of this situation and i do not want any of my brothers to get into the same situation.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I do, my family does and my grandkids will.
How does the union react to it?

I get what you're saying, its not about them (company or union) but i really don't want to make a big mess out of this situation and i do not want any of my brothers to get into the same situation.
I get that its a small-town situation. I also work in a small town.
But the fact of the matter is that you got bit in the junk by a large, dangerous dog with a history of being aggressive.
Keeping a dog that has shown unprovoked aggression towards people is negligence on the part of the owner.
I have a rural route where most of the dogs run free. Virtually all those dogs are friendly. There is a brutally Darwinian reason for this, which is that mean aggressive dogs who run free in a rural area wind up geting shot by neighbors who arent going to tolerate that sort of behavior. The term “animal control” tends to have an entirely different meaning out in the boonies.

Gear

Parts on Order
Ive been bitten by dogs while deliverying papers as a kid and my parents never sued anyone. If someone misses work as a result dog attack, suing seems appropriate. But a small puncture and you can finish your work day? Come on. 30-60 years old adults getting nipped by a dog and wanting to sue. You guys amaze me. All you see is money. Sue and sit back and collect free money. What goes around, comes around. Maybe someday you'll wake up and you see your 401k is gone.

If a delivery guy ever comes to MY house, knocks on My door, holds MY door shut so I cant open it and then demands that I lock my dog up is getting a beat down. I'll kick the door open and send out my 100lbs pitbull.

upsmuzakphreek

Just give the coyote more rockets
Ive been bitten by dogs while deliverying papers as a kid and my parents never sued anyone. If someone misses work as a result dog attack, suing seems appropriate. But a small puncture and you can finish your work day? Come on. 30-60 years old adults getting nipped by a dog and wanting to sue. You guys amaze me. All you see is money. Sue and sit back and collect free money. What goes around, comes around. Maybe someday you'll wake up and you see your 401k is gone.

If a delivery guy ever comes to MY house, knocks on My door, holds MY door shut so I cant open it and then demands that I lock my dog up is getting a beat down. I'll kick the door open and send out my 100lbs pitbull.
An inch long wound to the tip of your genitals would make you rethink this. Aside from that, i am less afraid of amstaff terriers than the dog i dealt with thursday

And your packages would never be delivered again.
Troll much?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

It’s easy to say that because you don’t deliver for a living. You’re not faced on a regular basis with aggressive dogs when you’re just trying to do your job and get home safely every night. It’s not about the money. It’s about teaching the dog owners that they’re responsible for that animal and it doesn’t just mean feeding and walking them. It also means training them.

wayfair

swollen member

sweet, you lose your precious dog, probably your home owners and you get to spend the night in the clink.... tough guy

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Your pitbull will be dead and I'll be rolling in dough.

Just when I thought I've read the stupidest :censored2:ing thing on this site, you gotta come along and open your mouth.

Gear

Parts on Order
It’s easy to say that because you don’t deliver for a living. You’re not faced on a regular basis with aggressive dogs when you’re just trying to do your job and get home safely every night. It’s not about the money. It’s about teaching the dog owners that they’re responsible for that animal and it doesn’t just mean feeding and walking them. It also means training them.

I hear what your saying but the replies with collect your money is about money