Got fired.. going to hearing tomorrow hoping to get my job back

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I think it's time for you to move on scooby. What made you so :censored2:? Because i wanted to kick a grouchy feeder 's ass or i asked if you need some "dental bones".
Ignoring is always a good choice Scooby. Regards,
Since we now know that you are a liar and a troll, I am going to call you out everytime I see you giving false or misleading information. Don't like, leave or stop giving out false and misleading information.

Last edited:

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
image.jpg

Boulevard859710

I used to work with a guy at my center who got jury duty. Only they excused him and he failed to tell UPS and they paid him two days to sit at home. Needless to say he had no prayer of getting his job back and he didn't.

clean hairy

I take the summons and the the certificate of being at the courthouse (I give them copies) so I have myself covered.
Never had anyone question it, and the hours on the check were correct.

O/C

I used to work with a guy at my center who got jury duty. Only they excused him and he failed to tell UPS and they paid him two days to sit at home. Needless to say he had no prayer of getting his job back and he didn't.
I am pretty sure he didn't do well at the hearing, that third strike and gone is hard to beat. Also his lack of seniority did not help him, rotten shame sounded like a OK fellow. It does take a certain type of personality to make a career with the company, just some people don't have it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

clean hairy

Suppose you had jury duty and were released before noon------do you call the building and let them know that you are available or do you enjoy the rest of the day off?
Check the contract, as a driver, you get the enitre day off, for part time (going from memory here) a noonday sort employee is not required to go in. Twilght may have to go in to work if they are done (If I remember correctly) more than 3 hours prior to their start time, same thing for the midnight. Preload, I am not so sure of.
Now, on the twilight and midnight if you serve jury duty and work your shift, you get 4 hours addional hours on your check for the jury duty.
This is in the southern, and I am going off memory, my brain may not remember as well as I used to.

Last edited:

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Suppose you had jury duty and were released before noon------do you call the building and let them know that you are available or do you enjoy the rest of the day off?

Absolutely not! I'm headed home. Had grand jury once for 4 weeks. Every Wednesday. Was home by noon each day. Was a nice month. Broke the weeks up nicely

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
If he got his job back, he would be back here posting. Doesn't look good.
Maybe there was a delay on making a decision and he still has hope.

Wishful thinking. It is a shame that the people make foolish decisions. For themselves. It is tough enough having to jump thru the hoops UPS sets up for us. Why do drivers create more. If in doubt call them for how things need to be completed. We all know management could never do it day after day also. Its just a job. Do it as close to how it is directed. Then its easy