Government run "anything"......

So here we are again. Gimme something in the $62 range. And a retirement age of 52. Co ops can't compete.

rickyb

So here we are again. Gimme something in the $62 range. And a retirement age of 52. Co ops can't compete.
give me a break. that bakery pays double the median wage of capitalist bakeries in america.

and theres more to a job than just pay; look at how people talk about UPS here...you guys work too much for starters. toxic work environment.

its up to you to look up coop stuff.

BrownArmy

and what do you again?

you talk politics on here. what do you do thats political?

You know what I don't do?

Come on an internet forum, copy and paste other peoples' ideas, get into moronic arguments about how Russia is more morally pure than the US, etc.

Guy, you're throwing these ideas out like they're new.

(They're not).

I'm interested in what you think, but as far as I can tell, you think what Chomsky and Assange and Hedges think.

It must be difficult to be anti-everything - what are you 'pro' for?

I'll wait while you check your Twitter feeds...

rickyb

You know what I don't do?

Come on an internet forum, copy and paste other peoples' ideas, get into moronic arguments about how Russia is more morally pure than the US, etc.

Guy, you're throwing these ideas out like they're new.

(They're not).

I'm interested in what you think, but as far as I can tell, you think what Chomsky and Assange and Hedges think.

It must be difficult to be anti-everything - what are you 'pro' for?

I'll wait while you check your Twitter feeds...
no you get into other moronic arguments. the forum is full of them.

yea im wondering what politcal activity you do?

give me a break. that bakery pays double the median wage of capitalist bakeries in america.

and theres more to a job than just pay; look at how people talk about UPS here...you guys work too much for starters. toxic work environment.

its up to you to look up coop stuff.
That's why I'm not a baker. The pay, benefits, retirement, vacation is too low. But I do know a baker that make more than I do. He supplies many espresso stands in the side.

BrownArmy

thats probably not far from the truth.

you beat around the answer both times i asked.

Lulz, I was talking about you.

What I do politically in my personal life is irrelevant.

Have you ever had an original thought that wasn't brought to you by your twitter heroes?

rickyb

I need something that pays in the range of $62.
ive never factored that kind of stuff into when i take a job or not. i usually look at the pay and if its got a pension and then dont care about money. employers should be forced to add up the value for its employees. i think in france its law that you have to know what other people are being paid.

but theres more to it than just the money, its nice to work somewhere with a reasonable work environment.

see that settle down at ups or college" thread for ups workers honest opinion on UPS. your not serious.

that coop bakery tho....double the median bakery wage. thats an interesting point what you said about buying into the coop, but your giving up too much power as a worker in capitalism.

rickyb

Lulz, I was talking about you.

What I do politically in my personal life is irrelevant.

Have you ever had an original thought that wasn't brought to you by your twitter heroes?
nooooooo lol

your the one talking about putting your money where your mouth is. so im calling you out.

no one is going to always be consistent :S