Fight the power.
i've been using my traeger for years now. lovin it
. This is way better.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Shouldn't you remove that decal?
Yea, it weighs 300lbs so, it sat in my truck bed a few hours. Baked it right on. I'm too afraid I'll scratch it with a razor so, I'll be "finger nailing" it off.

I have to give you a gift card for the lawn Doctor.

Believe me, I've tried. Seed and sod. There's a 60'+ oak tree in my front yard. It shades half my yard most of the day, not to mention the moisture it takes from our soil.

Between my wife's love of it's shade and the $2500 quote I was given to have it removed, it's existence remains justified.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Nice new toy. Although I've found those types very time consuming; which is no problem when hanging out, beer in hand close to the smoker watching the temp. They never seem to hold a constant temp. Too hot or too cold never maintaining for very long if unattended. Enjoy it regardless and smoke away!
It's the real way to smoke. Those electric set temp type smokers take all the fun out of it. Your suppose to sit by it,and drink beer all day for 14 hours while it smokes and adjust it accordingly friend you new electric smoker guys.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yea, it weighs 300lbs so, it sat in my truck bed a few hours. Baked it right on. I'm too afraid I'll scratch it with a razor so, I'll be "finger nailing" it off.

Believe me, I've tried. Seed and sod. There's a 60'+ oak tree in my front yard. It shades half my yard most of the day, not to mention the moisture it takes from our soil.

Between my wife's love of it's shade and the $2500 quote I was given to have it removed, it's existence remains justified.
Hell yea.

Women!

Johney

It's the real way to smoke. Those electric set temp type smokers take all the fun out of it. Your suppose to sit by it,and drink beer all day for 14 hours while it smokes and adjust it accordingly friend you new electric smoker guys.
Relax there Tiger! I agree with you on standing close and enjoying the whole smoking process. I myself got a propane smoker and still hang by it all day letting it do it's thing. Now for smoking my fish I use a Big Chief front loader electric smoker and it's the bomb for that. So kiss off charcoal boy!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Relax there Tiger! I agree with you on standing close and enjoying the whole smoking process. I myself got a propane smoker and still hang by it all day letting it do it's thing. Now for smoking my fish I use a Big Chief front loader electric smoker and it's the bomb for that. So kiss off charcoal boy!
Lump charcoal ......

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

This, is why I wanted it. I have a Masterbuilt electric and it has served me well. I've cooked loads of great BBQ with it.

It's pretty easy though, and a lot of the BBQ groups I follow don't give much respect to folks who use electric cookers.

I wanted the extra challenge of an offset cooker. I'm hoping for even better results. I'll post pics when I cook on it.