guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Appointed by Nixon for a vacant bench and never voted in by the people.

Of course he was going to dismiss the case, thats how it works on republican conservative benches, but you people call it justice and not judicial activism.

Just like texas, they have loser pays laws, then bring all cases in front of conservative judges who toss all the cases.

Guess who loses??

Yup, all the plaintiffs.

No big deal bro. Standard SOP for the right wing.

TOS.

In my state all judges are appointed , we never had elected judges , and they are mandated to retire at age 70 . Just like all police officers .

Texas has Tort Reform .
That means loser pays .
I wish every state had Tort Reforms , the court system would never have a backlog of cases .

I won't beat around the edges , ok .
You are the sickest person I know of .

moreluck

golden ticket member
2A-gun-permit.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Cause idiots shoot their guns into the sky, leaving the bullets to come down and strike other people. Some, who dont share that same brain cell, shoot downwards and end up shooting themselves.

Does this help??

TOS.
Those people must be your kin .

Firing in to the air is plain stupid , those spent rounds could land anywhere .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I plan on having a safe 4th .

ISIS beware if I see something , I'll do something . ( TRS ) .

LOL. Dirty Harry is out there protecting us. What are you going to do when the terrorist detonates his backpack at some public event? Fill the corpse shreds with lead? The threats to our country right now aren't going to be handled by some tiny penis "lawman" with a big gun and a dream of using it to kill a terrorist.

You'll never understand that, so please send your check to the Penis Extension Institute of America and get some treatment. They also handle mental disorders.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
LOL. Dirty Harry is out there protecting us. What are you going to do when the terrorist detonates his backpack at some public event? Fill the corpse shreds with lead? The threats to our country right now aren't going to be handled by some tiny penis "lawman" with a big gun and a dream of using it to kill a terrorist.

You'll never understand that, so please send your check to the Penis Extension Institute of America and get some treatment. They also handle mental disorders.
Why does everyone against guns always like to associate them with dicks?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why does everyone against guns always like to associate them with dicks?

Because guns often make someone feel more manly, more macho, and less weak. Owning a big gun is akin to having a Jaguar XKE or some other penile compensator. I know lots of people who fantasize about having to use their gun on someone, calculating kill zones, ranges, and the like. In other words, they are obsessed, and associate their manhood with their guns.

I say this as a gun owner and CCW holder. I only carry when I'm going somewhere where I need to do so, and guns aren't the central focus of my life. Recently, a work friend took his 5 year-old daughter shooting. Please tell me any decent reason why anyone would do this?

Guns are fine. Obsessing over them isn't.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Because guns often make someone feel more manly, more macho, and less weak. Owning a big gun is akin to having a Jaguar XKE or some other penile compensator. I know lots of people who fantasize about having to use their gun on someone, calculating kill zones, ranges, and the like. In other words, they are obsessed, and associate their manhood with their guns.
Never in my life have I made a correlation between guns/cars and dicks. People like what they like. And owning an outstanding vehicle like a Jag is hardly compensatory. It's an accomplishment; a monument to your work and dedication.

I say this as a gun owner and CCW holder. I only carry when I'm going somewhere where I need to do so, and guns aren't the central focus of my life. Recently, a work friend took his 5 year-old daughter shooting. Please tell me any decent reason why anyone would do this?
Also, where are you going where you need to do so? Besides a gun range, why would you go to such a place to begin with? Why not just carry everywhere?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Guns are fine. Obsessing over them isn't.
Maybe he sees a future Olympian in his daughter.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

mjs51g.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Never in my life have I made a correlation between guns/cars and dicks. People like what they like. And owning an outstanding vehicle like a Jag is hardly compensatory. It's an accomplishment; a monument to your work and dedication.

Also, where are you going where you need to do so? Besides a gun range, why would you go to such a place to begin with? Why not just carry everywhere?

I've heard the argument for always carrying, because that way nobody can say you were targeting anyone. I carry when I go to a known crappy area. There is a strong psychological tie-in between phallic-shaped cars and other objects and a man's confidence (or lack thereof) in his manhood. I should have clarified. A Jag XKE or a Corvette are phallic, as would be a .44 Magnum or any long-barrel/large caliber weapon. It's a well-established phenomenon.

While I'm sure many people like what they like, there are others who are compensating.