guns

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This is why I think Obama is secretly heavily invested in guns. Either way he has been the best thing to ever happen as far as gun sales are concerned.

As long as the gun makers are taking all your money then I am fine with it. Buy all the guns and ammo you can afford. I see that the republicans are trying hard in congress to pass a bill that would prevent the bankruptcy courts from taking those weapons, cause even THEY know people are stupid enough to put themselves in BK buying guns and ammo.

You go girl! :you_go_girl:

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

As long as the gun makers are taking all your money then I am fine with it. Buy all the guns and ammo you can afford. I see that the republicans are trying hard in congress to pass a bill that would prevent the bankruptcy courts from taking those weapons, cause even THEY know people are stupid enough to put themselves in BK buying guns and ammo.

You go girl! :you_go_girl:

TOS.
Girl? You're the one that wets your panties at the mere sight of a gun.

Overpaid Union Thug

No, hardly. What I see is a coward hiding behind an object that makes them feel like they have courage.

TOS.
So, you are saying we should approach each and every situation that could lead to serious injury or death to us, our families, or any other citizen with fists and harsh language instead? Even if the perpetrator is armed? LOL! That can only come from the mind of a liberal with a gun phobia. LOL!

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So, you are saying we should approach each and every situation that could lead to serious injury or death to us, our families, or any other citizen with fists and harsh language instead? Even if the perpetrator is armed LOL! That can only come from the mind of a liberal with a gun phobia. LOL!

I prefer to live in areas where I dont have to come into contact with animals with guns. You on the other hand, feel like you live in a prison environment where danger lurks around every corner.

I live in freedom, freedom from fear.

You on the other hand, live in fear, a self imposed prison of fear, where you have to keep your head on a swivel and your hand near your courage just to feel safe.

I wouldnt want your life for any amount of money.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

I prefer to live in areas where I dont have to come into contact with animals with guns. You on the other hand, feel like you live in a prison environment where danger lurks around every corner.

I live in freedom, freedom from fear.

You on the other hand, live in fear, a self imposed prison of fear, where you have to keep your head on a swivel and your hand near your courage just to feel safe.

I wouldnt want your life for any amount of money.

TOS.
You live in Antarctica?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
11760146_10206133921459973_6455739119885183937_n.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You are something like 200 times more likely to go to prison than I am. Even if I have a whole walk in closet full of guns. LOL!

Dont bet on it, but one thing is on my side. 83% of suicides are committed by white men with firearms, and there, you have me covered. Congrats getting to that finish line long before I ever will.

TOS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Dont bet on it, but one thing is on my side. 83% of suicides are committed by white men with firearms, and there, you have me covered. Congrats getting to that finish line long before I ever will.

TOS.
Somewhat correct ... more like 70% and it is by all methods.

However, that does explain why Whites are superior since we weed out the inferior.