guns

wayfair

swollen member
I've never quoted Stormfront. Try again.

Are you from the av8tor school? Twisting words to suit your beliefs?

Never heard of stormfront until you mentioned it...

As long as you are using ethnic slurs, you should get them correct. It should be wop. Why don't you pick up some :censored2: rolls, some :censored2: sauce and some wog meats while your at it. Be an all around offender.

Be careful, though, your food choices have meaning, as this post on Stormfront points out:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t454624/

moreluck

golden ticket member
RairBA9.jpg

Sportello

Source:

Jeanine Ferris married Albert Pirro, a lobbyist, in 1975. The couple had a son and a daughter. In 2000 Pirro’s husband was convicted of federal tax evasion and conspiracy of over $1 million, [6] l, which was seen to possibly hurt her legal and political career prospects.[7] The conviction was so damning to the future of her political career that she seriously considered resigning from her position as a state D.A. and taking up a more lucrative post in the private sector.[8] In the midst of her 2006 state attorney general campaign, Pirro revealed that she was the subject of a federal investigation into whether she illegally taped her husband’s conversations in order to catch him committing adultery.[9] The couple announced they were separating in November 2007 and finalized their divorce in 2013.[10][11]

Pirro received significant political contributions from her husband’s associates—after his release from prison[12]—throughout her numerous unsuccessful attempts to hold higher office.[12] These include numerous contractors and realtors who had done business with her husband on previous occasions.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sometimes you are just suppose to read the words........the person can have a bag over their head as far as I'm concened.

Your response doesn't even address the quote!!!! I'd hate to see the papers you handed in in High School. Lots of B.S. I'm sure.

overflowed

Hey guys, I'm a gun owner. Like lots, but can someone or maybe TOS explain to me why he is so against guns? I don't want to look through the amount of posts on here. Did something bad happen to him?

overflowed

seems like this thread is TOS against gun owners or something. I'm just curious. I was thinking when I first saw this thread that it would be like me and my friends went to the range or something and was fun. Here's some pics. Far from what I thought.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
seems like this thread is TOS against gun owners or something. I'm just curious. I was thinking when I first saw this thread that it would be like me and my friends went to the range or something and was fun. Here's some pics. Far from what I thought.
TOS has an addiction to disagreeing with people. His goal is to present "the other side" of topics. Sometimes I have to wonder if he even believes the stuff he says, or if he's just doing it for kicks. I don't even read past the first 2 sentences of his posts for the most part. Thing is though, people love to respond to him. Love to hate relationship I guess.

Occasionally people do actually talk about the fun things that have to do with guns, though not lately.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Hey guys, I'm a gun owner. Like lots, but can someone or maybe TOS explain to me why he is so against guns? I don't want to look through the amount of posts on here. Did something bad happen to him?
Dropped on his head while being birthed.

So he can't help it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Times I've looked at this thread is anything but fun. Which is sad cause it should be about fun.
I agree. A separate "2nd amendment" thread would probably do a lot of good to clean up this thread.
Anyways, I'll share something I found fun a while back.... the mix of craftsmanship and technology is a little hypnotizing and beautiful.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
There's another non-political thread for that, but it's pretty much forgotten.^^^^ TOS is against more than just guns.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey TOS , I did it again .
I left my loaded guns on a table with each pointed at a different picture of something racist in a locked room and nothing happened .