guns

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You see nothing wrong with school intruding on the child's and his/her family's privacy by forcing them to divulge this information to who knows who?

Ever heard of an 'ol boy by the name of Hitler?

OOPS!......never mind. I forgot you voted for Obama.
The first line of the questionaire clearly states that it is not required to provide a name.

I did not see any emotionally charged, biased, anti-gun language in the questionare. It seemed pretty straightforward to me. Plus its in Texas. I would be a lot more worried if it were a school in San Francisco or Chicago or some other uber-liberal hellhole.

oldngray

nowhere special
troll0.jpg

trickpony1

The first line of the questionaire clearly states that it is not required to provide a name.

I did not see any emotionally charged, biased, anti-gun language in the questionare. It seemed pretty straightforward to me. Plus its in Texas. I would be a lot more worried if it were a school in San Francisco or Chicago or some other uber-liberal hellhole.

Then you won't mind telling BrownCafe the extent of your weapons inventory. OH, I see......you don't want to do that.

There are a number of other things they could have asked:
-what did you do during summer break?;
-what are your plans after high school?;
-how many of your relatives served in the military?;

.....and you truly don't think a teacher can discern each students handwriting?

Let me condense this.......it's none of their GD business.

Understand?

Sportello

Banned
This was a questionnaire handed out by journalism students to other students for an article they were writing for the school paper about gun rights and gun violence. It was not something the school or school district handed out, and was done without the administrators knowledge.

Understand?

trickpony1

This was a questionnaire handed out by journalism students to other students for an article they were writing for the school paper about gun rights and gun violence. It was not something the school or school district handed out, and was done without the administrators knowledge.

Understand?

I clicked on the link and didn't see your contention anywhere in the text.

Did you bother to read the link? if you did you would have read opinions not unlike mine.

Understand?

Sportello

Banned
I clicked on the link and didn't see your contention anywhere in the text.

Did you bother to read the link? if you did you would have read opinions not unlike mine.

Understand?
Baba's link? That was your mistake. Find out the story behind the story. Don't accept everything at face value. Examine the source.

Understand?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Thank you for the advice , but my bunker already has enough sandbags .
And I took the boat out of the water on Monday for repairs .
Now if this wind ever stops , I'll be able to launch the boat & continue with my pleasure .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If some demand that one Amendment is out dated by today's standards then that opens up the possibility that all the Amendments are out dated and should be removed .

wkmac

Without gov't, who would commission the instruments of war from which we get mass production of guns in the first place?

Without gov't, who would commission Eugene Stoner and Armalite to develop the AR-10 that would become the AR-15 to the M-16 and eventually into the civilian version AR-15?

Without gov't, how would there be a weapon to act and become the lynch pin to launch the small arms so-called "assault weapons" market that began to explode and grow in the late 70's, early 80's as the Red Scare morphed into the Red Dawn Scare which exploded even more in the 90's and onward?

Without gov't, who would commission the design of Christopher Spencer's lever action to be used in firearms for the purpose of warfare and the domination on one group of people over another?

Without gov't who would commission the first pistols called hand canons during the Hussite Wars, interesting enough a war fought to assert Roman Catholic Church authority, and thus begin the emergence of what today we call hand guns?

Without gov't, how would we either have or even have at a smaller scale companies like Colt, Smith and Wesson or for that matter Glock or Beretta?

Why would you give the authority to an institution for the purpose to administer and regulate gun control when it was this same institution and it's inhuman actions that created the very problem in the first place?

As the old sayin' goes, "who would build the roads" to which I would respond "who would mass produce the guns" or "who would even commission the gun in the first place?"

When are we going to realize that the bulk of the problems we face don't start with us except when we falsely place our loyalties, faith and future into an institution that has long outlived it's purpose and it's past time as humanity we begin to evolve away from it.

Maybe the root cause is for us to look within ourselves and ask why we seem to have the need to so want to dominate others and where does that come from and is it natural or contrived?

"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom" - Aristotle

oldngray

nowhere special
Without gov't, who would commission the instruments of war from which we get mass production of guns in the first place?

Without gov't, who would commission Eugene Stoner and Armalite to develop the AR-10 that would become the AR-15 to the M-16 and eventually into the civilian version AR-15?

Without gov't, how would there be a weapon to act and become the lynch pin to launch the small arms so-called "assault weapons" market that began to explode and grow in the late 70's, early 80's as the Red Scare morphed into the Red Dawn Scare which exploded even more in the 90's and onward?

Without gov't, who would commission the design of Christopher Spencer's lever action to be used in firearms for the purpose of warfare and the domination on one group of people over another?

Without gov't who would commission the first pistols called hand canons during the Hussite Wars, interesting enough a war fought to assert Roman Catholic Church authority, and thus begin the emergence of what today we call hand guns?

Without gov't, how would we either have or even have at a smaller scale companies like Colt, Smith and Wesson or for that matter Glock or Beretta?

Why would you give the authority to an institution for the purpose to administer and regulate gun control when it was this same institution and it's inhuman actions that created the very problem in the first place?

As the old sayin' goes, "who would build the roads" to which I would respond "who would mass produce the guns" or "who would even commission the gun in the first place?"

When are we going to realize that the bulk of the problems we face don't start with us except when we falsely place our loyalties, faith and future into an institution that has long outlived it's purpose and it's past time as humanity we begin to evolve away from it.

Maybe the root cause is for us to look within ourselves and ask why we seem to have the need to so want to dominate others and where does that come from and is it natural or contrived?

"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom" - Aristotle

Who would?
Who would?
How would?
Who would?
Who would?
How would?
Why would?
Who would?
When?
Why?

Sportello

Banned
@wkmac, without gov't how could you even post on the internet?

Oh, I'm pretty sure that's natural. That should tell you where it came from.