guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
who knows, go reread your post again
This is why you don't know:
You posted it was too long for you to read and then proceeded to comment on it lol.
Willful ignorance.

All I did was post an article. You couldn't even bother to read a section of it I posted and then jumped all over me. Did your dad not hug you enough or something?
Why even comment if you don't care enough to read it? What's wrong with you lol....

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
yes, they got caught and financially have to pay.... like any criminal
They weren't straw buyers.

They didn't break the law.

The criminals and straw buyers broke the law.

You agree with that, right?

So if they didn't break the law, they are not liable.

wayfair

swollen member
They weren't straw buyers.

They didn't break the law.

The criminals and straw buyers broke the law.

You agree with that, right?

So if they didn't break the law, they are not liable.

winner, that's why it's against the law.... counsequences... derrrr

please don't mention "loop hole"

Bottom rung

If a federal firearms licensee performs a nics check on someone, knowing the firearm is for someone else. They can and will get in trouble. But if nothing is said to the gun dealer about a straw purchase,how are they to know? Unless you fill out the paperwork incorrectly, in which case they better catch it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If a federal firearms licensee performs a nics check on someone, knowing the firearm is for someone else. They can and will get in trouble. But if nothing is said to the gun dealer about a straw purchase,how are they to know? Unless you fill out the paperwork incorrectly, in which case they better catch it.
The jury decided the plaintiffs had proven the gun store owners knew it was a straw purchase.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
To really make kids safe, schools need to ban not only anything that even vaguely looks like a gun, but even words that sort of sound like “gun.” So long as such words are spoken, children could be exposed to the horrors of hoplophobic hysteria. From Kyle, Texas:

A student at Lehman High School student reportedly asked for some chewing gum, but another student thought the student said “gun,” KCEN reports.

In the resulting hysteria, school administrators held students in “extended class periods to investigate the concern.” Unsurprisingly, no gun was found.

That’s the environment in public schools these days.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The Wisconsin Legislature is currently trying to pass a bill allowing concealed carry in all college and university buildings in the state.
Wrote my representative asking why stop there? Why not allow us citizens the same right in other government buildings like the State Capitol? Guess she doesn't want Joe Public protecting her fat butt from the criminals.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The Wisconsin Legislature is currently trying to pass a bill allowing concealed carry in all college and university buildings in the state.
Wrote my representative asking why stop there? Why not allow us citizens the same right in other government buildings like the State Capitol? Guess she doesn't want Joe Public protecting her fat butt from the criminals.
The state capital is already protected by armed police.

Most colleges are not.