guns

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Capital or capitol?

Pretty sure UW has a police force, too.
With armed security at every entrance?

How about metal detectors?

Because the last time I tried to get into a government building, I got all of that and had to take my shoes off and empty my pockets too.

Schools do that?

Then it's not the same.

wayfair

swollen member
The jury decided the plaintiffs had proven the gun store owners knew it was a straw purchase.
Why isn't the Obama administration held to blame for the straw purchases and deaths from the Fast and Furious debacle? These two events sound almost identical to me---straw purchases and the deaths of hundreds of Mexican citizens and Brian Terry.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why isn't the Obama administration held to blame for the straw purchases and deaths from the Fast and Furious debacle? These two events sound almost identical to me---straw purchases and the deaths of hundreds of Mexican citizens and Brian Terry.
Obama Obama Obama Benghazi Obama Obama Obama Planned Parenthood Obama Obama Obama.

oldngray

nowhere special

moreluck

golden ticket member
170056_600.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
...the group ramped up its manufacture of the weapons after undercover agents first contacted them in February.
Sounds like entrapment .
More guns made , bigger news story .
So if a guy is only selling a few ounces of cannabis, then is approached by a DEA agent who wants to buy a few pounds, that is entrapment?