moreluck

golden ticket member
kcNSfXP.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
how so?

My guns don't get sick or addicted.

Do yours?
Not every drug user is an addict. And there are a lot of addicts that are highly functioning members of society that will never over dose or become a problem for anyone but themselves. Drugs don't kill people in the same way that guns don't kill people.

trickpony1

Not every drug user is an addict. And there are a lot of addicts that are highly functioning members of society that will never over dose or become a problem for anyone but themselves. Drugs don't kill people in the same way that guns don't kill people.

Wrong.

When one person in a relationship has an addiction what is/are the other person(s)?

I'll wait.........

trickpony1

DIDO seems to suggest that drugs is/are a victimless crime. Far from it.

As to his comparisons of guns and drugs......
-I can't remember the last time I rolled my handgun and smoked it.
-I still haven't figured out how to get my handgun in a bong and;
-could someone explain how to get a handgun in a syringe?

I'm still waiting for an answer to the question I posed in post #11512.......

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DIDO seems to suggest that drugs is/are a victimless crime. Far from it.

As to his comparisons of guns and drugs......
-I can't remember the last time I rolled my handgun and smoked it.
-I still haven't figured out how to get my handgun in a bong and;
-could someone explain how to get a handgun in a syringe?

I'm still waiting for an answer to the question I posed in post #11512.......
You seem to only be interested in freedom for yourself. When people make choices you don't like the concept of liberty goes out the window.

trickpony1

These are your words....not mine.

It only takes one drink (or drug use) to become an addict.

"......or become a problem to anyone but themselves.". This alludes to the question I posed that you never answered.

Apparently your definition of "addict" is rather pristine until it all catches up with them.....and it will someday.

"Drugs don't kill people.....", yes drugs do kill people and sometimes everyone around the deceased.....another hint at the question you never answered.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Drugs don't kill people.....", yes drugs do kill people and sometimes everyone around the deceased.....another hint at the question you never answered.
So you would say guns kill people too?
Funny, seems to me a bag of Heroin and a loaded gun are both inanimate objects. You can't say guns don't kill, people do. And then do an about face and say drugs kill people.