11694918_1073094056066423_9194490978154397432_n.jpg

overflowed

A frightening prospect:

A lot of people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for
Trump if he's the eventual nominee. I just want to put something in
perspective.

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant. Ginsberg is 82 years old, Kennedy is
79, Breyer is 77, and Thomas is 67. Nowadays, the data shows that the
average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.
These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8
years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a
7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.
Think about that... 7-2. If the next President appoints 5 young
justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire
generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than
5-4 decisions which are seemed to be lacking in mandate.
Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after
the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was
wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn
and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.
Everyone saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if
they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. If Hillary Clinton wins
and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another
Conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your
life. Ever.
If you are a Conservative, a vote for anyone but the GOP nominee, whomever that will be, is a vote for Hillary Clinton.
Not a republican. Your arguement makes sense about the justices. But must say I do love my guns. I guess I can thank armslist in 1brownwrenches neck of the woods that no one will take mine.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I'm drunk so I'm not gonna read all these comments but bottom line of some :censored2: bag thug is gonna rob someone don't you think he'd think twice in an open carry state...in California you're a sitting duck because they know you're not carrying

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
Weapons should be made a little bit more difficult to obtain. Maybe like a training class, quiz, and psych test. We need to take a test to acquire a drivers license. Why not to handle a fng weapon. We have too many nuts out there. Weapons are relatively easy to obtain even in CA. Just pass a background test.

Crime is a capitalist disease. I don't live in the best neighborhood and I also don't worry about a crime committed against. In my thirty years of life I haven't been a victim of crime. Most thugs just friend' with each other.

Johney

Weapons should be made a little bit more difficult to obtain. Maybe like a training class, quiz, and psych test. We need to take a test to acquire a drivers license. Why not to handle a fng weapon. We have too many nuts out there. Weapons are relatively easy to obtain even in CA. Just pass a background test.
Yea cause all criminals will definitely go through that process before obtaining one off the street. :rolleyes:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Crime is a capitalist disease. I don't live in the best neighborhood and I also don't worry about a crime committed against. In my thirty years of life I haven't been a victim of crime. Most thugs just friend' with each other.
In order to obtain my license , I had to take a class , submit my fingerprints , be approved by the top officer of the State Police ,have my local Police Chief approve it and wait 4 months to receive it .
Next I had to select a fire arm from my states approval list , show my license to an authorized dealer , fill out some paper work , show my state issued PIN , have the dealer call the ATF for approval of the sale and then pay for it . At the time I bought it , no ammo came with it because of the supply shortages
, so I had to wait longer until I found some .
I guess you could say that ordeal of waiting was my psych test .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In order to obtain my license , I had to take a class , submit my fingerprints , be approved by the top officer of the State Police ,have my local Police Chief approve it and wait 4 months to receive it .
Next I had to select a fire arm from my states approval list , show my license to an authorized dealer , fill out some paper work , show my state issued PIN , have the dealer call the ATF for approval of the sale and then pay for it . At the time I bought it , no ammo came with it because of the supply shortages
, so I had to wait longer until I found some .
I guess you could say that ordeal of waiting was my psych test .
Same process here. I think it works pretty well for my state, but the class should have been more difficult, it was kind of a joke. My only major complaint is the cost associated with the class and licensing. It was very expensive for me at the time. We shouldn't be putting cost prohibitive barriers for poor people to carry legally, as statistically they are more likely than others to be victims of violent crime.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cost me $60 for the class

$200 for a 10 year license
That's not too bad.

$100 for class is pretty standard here. I think it was close to $150 for the license for 5 years.
Double it since I made my wife get her's too. And that's before you even consider the cost of guns. It's a lot of money for someone living paycheck to paycheck.

And then that wait.... ridiculous. All that money and then you wait 4 months.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That's not too bad.

$100 for class is pretty standard here. I think it was close to $150 for the license for 5 years.
Double it since I made my wife get her's too. And that's before you even consider the cost of guns. It's a lot of money for someone living paycheck to paycheck.

Class $110 , 6 yr license $100 .

wayfair

swollen member
That's not too bad.

are you in Cali?? some Rep there proposed to get rid of the 10 day wait... people gotta vote!

wayfair

swollen member
That's not too bad.

there was a groupon add as well for the class.... 38 students... 2 class a day!