guns

oldngray

nowhere special
Okay, I take it back...maybe you wouldn't like it.

It's an absurdist show, as if Sartre had a sense of humor.

In either case, the show is funny, in an oblique way, so if you have no sense of humor, you won't like it.

Don't watch it.

Sartre?
absurdist or existentialist?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Calif. has passed a new law.
Back ground checks required to purchase ammo.
I wonder if a back ground check will be needed for every single round purchased ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NJ is racist .
Asking for 2 forms of ID , one with a picture on it , for the purchase of bullets.
But that would keep minorities from being able to buy ammo. From what I hear they're unable to get any type of ID.
New Jersey Commission Recommends Two Forms of ID for Ammo Purchases

watdaflock?

"When middle-aged open carry activists walk into Kroger's with a semi automatic rifle over their shoulder, they aren't exercising their rights with an ethic of responsibility. They are trying to intimidate their way to respect and esteem. They are acting out and demanding attention. That's not being a citizen. It's being a toddler."

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"When middle-aged open carry activists walk into Kroger's with a semi automatic rifle over their shoulder, they aren't exercising their rights with an ethic of responsibility. They are trying to intimidate their way to respect and esteem. They are acting out and demanding attention. That's not being a citizen. It's being a toddler."
I am as hardcore of a gun owner/ Second Amendment supporter as you are likely to meet, but I agree with this. Open carry of rifles in malls, near schools etc. is disrespectful and offensive. It is a form of protest speech and as such I feel it ought to be legal, so I support the right to do so in the same way that I support a persons right to walk around the mall wearing nothing but a pink furry jock strap and a rainbow wig. Go ahead and do it, but dont delude yourself into thinking you are making a positive statement.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A gun was used today to stop a crime in progress in Ohio.

Since TOS has disappeared , I feel that it's my duty to post about this horrible incident .