hall to face corruption charges

LeadBelly

Banned
You mean 50 emails? You really have no clue of what's even going on do you? You need to read more than the TU and TDU websites. 17,284 were already handed over. The remaining 50 were to be discussed. But the IIO needs a job come 2017 so they and the OES are trying to sway the election. That's the real corruption. You guys cannot see that people are trying to destroy our union. You sit there with your poor me attitudes and do zero to help. If TDU sheep were twice as smart, they'd still be stupid.
Winner

stray

from the above mentioned legal document (dated 11/03/2016):

from page 5

"While the IIO did agree, at the Union’s request, to allow the Union to withhold documents pertaining to Hall’s UPS contract negotiations, the Union went far beyond that, withholding documents on numerous topics of its choosing. In the end, the Union unilaterally withheld as “Non Responsive” approximately 17,334 emails."

from the following page

"The Union also produced a skeletal “privilege log” to justify the withholding of an additional 15,278 emails."

so, my count is 32,612 emails, not 50, that have been withheld... and why do hoffa/hall feel they are justified in not producing emails regarding the ups negotiations?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So it does appear that it's a witch hunt. Looks like a shot in the dark. "Um, gimme everything then I'll make a decision." Legally it doesn't work that way. This investigator's career is over.

stray

So it does appear that it's a witch hunt. Looks like a shot in the dark. "Um, gimme everything then I'll make a decision." Legally it doesn't work that way. This investigator's career is over.

lmfao, how does that look like a witch hunt? i think this guy knows the law a good bit more than you do - look up his credentials... here's a teaser for you, he graduated magna cum laude from harvard and has prosecuted many of the recent insider trading cases, including bernie madoff and J P Morgan (winning the largest settlement ever levied against a bank - $1.7B) . was also featured on the cover of Time magazine. yeah, his career is over... :huh:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
lmfao, how does that look like a witch hunt? i think this guy knows the law a good bit more than you do - look up his credentials... here's a teaser for you, he graduated magna cum laude from harvard and has prosecuted many of the recent insider trading cases, including bernie madoff and J P Morgan (winning the largest settlement ever levied against a bank - $1.7B) . was also featured on the cover of Time magazine. yeah, his career is over... :huh:
Feeding the trolls will only result in the wasting of your time,writing responses like this. ;)

wide load

Yet you only read his request. Typical novice.

stray

Yet you only read his request. Typical novice.
no, i read everything. that includes caldwell's statement (or lack thereof) on behalf of the IBT. obviously, you have no response to the amount of emails that were withheld, even though you have been spouting misinformation regarding them. why would i expect a credible answer from anyone who backs the crooks that gave us that lousy contract? i guess it's not surprising that there are sheep who will continue to follow the corrupt old guard, even during a racketeering investigation where they are willfully withholding information. have fun going down with the ship, i've made my point here.

:tank:

wide load

no, i read everything. that includes caldwell's statement (or lack thereof) on behalf of the IBT. obviously, you have no response to the amount of emails that were withheld, even though you have been spouting misinformation regarding them. why would i expect a credible answer from anyone who backs the crooks that gave us that lousy contract? i guess it's not surprising that there are sheep who will continue to follow the corrupt old guard, even during a racketeering investigation where they are willfully withholding information. have fun going down with the ship, i've made my point here.

:tank:
Your only point is your regurgitation of the same old reformer jibberish. You didn't read everything. And your response clearly shows that. I'm not going to "give" you the information. No matter what anyone types you've already cemented your bias. Next time you don't let the tax accessor in your house we will just assume it's because your home is riddled with corruption. And you call me sheep? Will you support our union when your candidate loses...again?

stray

Your only point is your regurgitation of the same old reformer jibberish. You didn't read everything. And your response clearly shows that. I'm not going to "give" you the information. No matter what anyone types you've already cemented your bias. Next time you don't let the tax accessor in your house we will just assume it's because your home is riddled with corruption. And you call me sheep? Will you support our union when your candidate loses...again?

actually, my only point is that corruption is ruining this union. if that's what you call reformer jibberish, then that's your opinion. your assumption that my comments have anything to do with the election are about as unfounded as your statement regarding only 50 emails being hidden (as if that was ok?). i've never said anything about who i support, only that i find the current executives deceitful. and, i never asked you to "give" me anything. that would be foolish since i find nothing that you've said trustworthy.