Transpo consultant thinks Teamsters won't strike.....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have friends in SD we go see. I work about 2,400 hours, so you know what I make, and my wife makes a little more than we do annually. Was talking to one of them and said we'd have to make about $400k to live how we live here...he told me I undershot it...😳
Taxes are insane too

542thruNthru

And ask @542thruNthru how far 100k goes in San Diego…live like a king in Mississippi, barely middle class on the West Coast.
Whoa! I live like a king thank you very much!
I have friends in SD we go see. I work about 2,400 hours, so you know what I make, and my wife makes a little more than we do annually. Was talking to one of them and said we'd have to make about $400k to live how we live here...he told me I undershot it...😳
Lies! You have no friends. :)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Studio bedrooms run for at least $1000 or higher a month in a crime ridden cesspool in my neck of the woods. I checked a couple that are a bit lower, but they’re either bedrooms being shared and/or the kitchen is shared. Couple that with grocery expenses and gas for commute I’d probably have $160 for myself/saving throughout the month and that’s with paying rent for $800 and no utilities and I were to just rely on PT UPS. Things are only getting higher. I’d get another job, but public transit is trash here with all the transients, and it’s more economical to stay with my parents and help with groceries and rent since they’re getting older.

Yeah just stay a basement dweller you just gave every excuse you could think of to stay in moms basement
As long as the ps4 works and you got weed. Why try and make anything of
Yourself
SMGDH

UnionStrong

Studio bedrooms run for at least $1000 or higher a month in a crime ridden cesspool in my neck of the woods. I checked a couple that are a bit lower, but they’re either bedrooms being shared and/or the kitchen is shared. Couple that with grocery expenses and gas for commute I’d probably have $160 for myself/saving throughout the month and that’s with paying rent for $800 and no utilities and I were to just rely on PT UPS. Things are only getting higher. I’d get another job, but public transit is trash here with all the transients, and it’s more economical to stay with my parents and help with groceries and rent since they’re getting older.
Do what you gotta do.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Do what you gotta do.
I want to make it as a sleeper and have my parents live in my house while I work. My way of paying it forward for being a knucklehead. I don’t mind living in a shed as long as they enjoy their golden years in comfort with a roof over their head. I don’t want them to be put in nursing homes.

UnionStrong

I want to make it as a sleeper and have my parents live in my house while I work. My way of paying it forward for being a knucklehead. I don’t mind living in a shed as long as they enjoy their golden years in comfort with a roof over their head. I don’t want them to be put in nursing homes.
I was a knucklehead. I was blessed to get a full time job at UPS. Keep your eye on the prize, and stay away from your old friends.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I was a knucklehead. I was blessed to get a full time job at UPS. Keep your eye on the prize, and stay away from your old friends.
All my new buddies I made at UPS. @Swanson being one of them. My life has changed significantly for the better since I accepted God into my life and set goals. I know I’ll make it when I don the browns. Constant renewing of the mind and all that.

UnionStrong

All my new buddies I made at UPS. @Swanson being one of them. My life has changed significantly for the better since I accepted God into my life and set goals. I know I’ll make it when I don the browns. Constant renewing of the mind and all that.
Not constant renewal of the mind, YOU know what’s right and true. You need to stay strong and stay on the right path. Focus on a day at a time. It ain’t easy, but it’s worth it.