Halloween 2012

rod

Retired 22 years
Living off the beaten path as I do we have only had a hand full of kids here trick or treating over the last 8 years. Once again I have bought a big bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups to pass out and with any luck they will all be MINE! The wife don't like chocolate. We will hang around the house til about 6:30 and if no one shows its off to the local saloon to people watch. Probably won't do much drinking because it sounds like every cop in the world will be working that night and I don't want to help any of them meet their "quota".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hubby's Bday is tomorrow. Wondering if I should wear a Halloween costume for him.......................... :happy-very:

Certainly depends on the costume.

My bday was last week. People certainly wouldn't huge my wife as much and be as nice at the Halloween parties if they knew I'd already performed "product testing".

klein

Für Meno :)
I'll be spending the evening at North America's Largest Shopping Mall, among many familes and goblings trick & treating.
However, I'll be getting paid to be there for handing out free coffee ! (my shift is from 2pm - 9:30 pm tomorrow).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am all set for tonight. I have my "Get Lost" mat out by the front door, which will be locked. The outside light will be off. I work hard day and the last thing I want to do is deal with a bunch of moochers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes, I do mean it.

When the grandkids do come along it will be a different story---I will look forward to taking them around. Until then I simply don't want to be bothered with it.

The problem is the people next door to me are Halloween freaks.

Oh, well.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
T&T was Sunday night.
We go all out and our decorations are based on New Orleans and the rich history and myths of the Crescent City, Jean LaFitte and Bourbon Street.
In 2010, we started raising money and awareness for the monster that entered my life in 2006.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
chapel Hill.jpg
T&T was Sunday night.
We go all out and our decorations are based on New Orleans and the rich history and myths of the Crescent City, Jean LaFitte and Bourbon Street.
In 2010, we started raising money and awareness for the monster that entered my life in 2006.
chapel Hill.jpg