Hammertime for SW Florida

vantexan

New and better job offers won't stay open for long leaving many to have to choose between staying for the severance and forfeiting the new job offer or forget about the severance and get the hell out of FDX. If left to choose between half a years income by staying at FDX and the 20 years you would need to get to full retirement and that new job offer has a chance to get you there the choice then becomes pretty clear.

This is the new FDX. You'll be expected to drop everything and come running when the want you then booted back out into the economy to figure out for yourself how to survive..... until they call you up again.
What do you mean "the 20 years you would need to get to full retirement?"

Bingo

Ground service is what the garbage citizens of Florida deserve.
I guess you must live in some cesspool liberal state who is jealous about our state budget surplus every year
This is what you get with DeathSantis and piss poor labor laws.
As a long time Floridian who retired from express 3 years ago- I can tell you that I live a more high quality life here then any retired Express driver in California

Myort

I guess you must live in some cesspool liberal state who is jealous about our state budget surplus every year
When your state has a budget surplus, it means it is collecting too much in taxes from its citizens. But go ahead and brag if it makes you feel better

MAKAVELI

As a long time Floridian who retired from express 3 years ago- I can tell you that I live a more high quality life here then any retired Express driver in California
Whatever helps you sleep at night bubba. 🤣

Bingo

When your state has a budget surplus, it means it is collecting too much in taxes from its citizens. But go ahead and brag if it makes you feel better
Actually from the tourists - we do not have a state income tax and our sales tax is 6 1/2 in most part of the state

Bingo

Whatever helps you sleep at night bubba. 🤣
1- My wife of 46 years and I own a 4/2 pool home 3,500 sq ft in a gated community - 12 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean- it is worth approx 600,000 - in California it would cost 2 million 2 - None of my pension and investments are taxed by the state - we have no state income tax 3- I will live longer as my State did not allow any business to force vaccinated- Proud to be a Floridian

MAKAVELI

1- My wife of 46 years and I own a 4/2 pool home 3,500 sq ft in a gated community - 12 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean- it is worth approx 600,000 - in California it would cost 2 million 2 - None of my pension and investments are taxed by the state - we have no state income tax 3- I will live longer as my State did not allow any business to force vaccinated- Proud to be a Floridian
#no one cares

fatboy33

Obesity kills more Americans than any vaccine, not that I trust any vaccine or medicines made in America.