Happy Halloween, Upsers! From the DEVIL!!!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by diadlover, Oct 30, 2006.

1. diadlover

diadlover New Member

2. trucker1946

trucker1946 Guest

the picture says it all no :confused:1 other response is nessessary
  3. diadlover

diadlover New Member

Are you implying that Diadlover is The Devil?? That may be the first ounce of truth you've ever said Trucker. There is a special place here for chronic liars such as yourself. I will be waiting............
  4. Where's the FEDEX guy that belongs to that shirt??? You have him hostage in your "basement" ala SILENCE OF THE LAMBS????
  5. rod

rod retired and happy

good one!!!
  6. 30andout

30andout New Member

Fed X doesn't have diads which one are you????
  7. diadlover

diadlover New Member

He's putting the lotion on right now.
  8. diadlover

diadlover New Member

You are correct - Fedex does not use diad boards.

Good gracious!! I guess I need to explain my pic. Okay, the joke was that I was trying to show that the Devil is really a Fedex driver. I thought it was funny but since I have to explain it, I guess not. Damn, I miss dannyboy. Even though he was a jerk, at least he had some brains.
  9. LKLND3380

LKLND3380 Active Member

Did you get a part time job at FedEx?
  10. diadlover

diadlover New Member

No. I know the Fedex guy on a route I used to do awhile back. He gave me a shirt and a hat for a six pack. I think he came out ahead on that deal. He is a little fella so that shirt he gave me was a Medium.
  11. 30andout

30andout New Member

Sorry, don't bite my head off, after all I have said before "I'M JUST A STUPID TRUCK DRIVER":lol: :lol: I used Google spell check and you spelled Fedex wrong, so there!
  12. diadlover

diadlover New Member

Where do you see that? I think it's pretty weak when people correct each other's spelling or grammar, but if your going to pick on me then please tell Trucker the right way to spell "nessessary". I wasn't biting your head off btw.
  13. 30andout

30andout New Member

Just joking.:lol: :lol:
  14. dammor

dammor Active Member

I thought is was funny. Thanks for the laugh. BTW, I miss dannyboy too.