Happy thanksgiving To all

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Two paid days off, back to back. I remember by this time of year, I was more than ready.

Enjoy this time out, because the two minute warning of Christmas has sounded.

To all, a full stomach, good friends and loved ones, and blessed peace and inactivity until monday.

d

klein

Für Meno :)
Happy Thanks-Giving America !

(here's a nice easy to make veggie platter)

108790147218284772_WrzPdVgQ_c.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I am grateful to the Creator for his provision and care.

May you all have the opportunity to be a blessing to someone on this day of gratitude and all the days of your lives.

Sincerely,
I

texan

We all are so Blessed and fortunate. I appreciate working for UPS.
I appreciate that I am an American. I appreciate that I had the privilege to serve in the military.
I appreciate that I was raised by two hard working parents that loved me and cared.
I appreciate this site and the freedom to have a difference of opinion.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

DS

Fenderbender
We all are so Blessed and fortunate. I appreciate working for UPS.
I appreciate that I am an American. I appreciate that I had the privilege to serve in the military.
I appreciate that I was raised by two hard working parents that loved me and cared.
I appreciate this site and the freedom to have a difference of opinion.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

cooltext595723953.png

satellitedriver

I am thankful.
Last year at this same time I had just gotten out of the hospital.
Seven days of no food or oral fluids, but on the mend.
Last Thanksgiving was the first day that I got to eat a complete meal, and I ate two plates full.
I am thankful that tomorrow that I will be eating at the same table with family and friends
I am thankful that I can still out work the young turks around me-( I am a Texan, so I have to brag)-
:peaceful:
Most of all, I am thankful for the love and support of my wife.
May all of Y'all find the special things in life to give thanks for tomorrow, and then give thanks for them everyday of your life.