Has Obama Just Insured A 2nd Term?

klein

Für Meno :)
Nothing I almost already knew.
Tax cuts !!!! They will create more jobs, and therefor more taxes ! (yeah, right) !!!

Let the 2 doodle parties talk about it....
A Greece reform comming to the US soon, that's all. Most expect it, anyways, don't they ?

klein

Hey gruntel !

You know what will even make it worse ?
When the US loses it's AAA credit rating in 2 years, unless they come up with some major cutbacks and tax hikes by then.
Then the repayment of the national debt even gets larger (higher interest) !

klein

Atleast your above video proved one thing, which is:

Even if they don't spend a single dime, the country is going under !
So, hopefully, even the republicans will acknowledge that fact, and reconsider that cuts alone won't get the debt down !
Sofar, they are against all new taxes !

But, even the British finance minister said, that tax reforms are needed.
Get rid of those complicated tax write offs, and other hidden freebies.

A fairer tax system he says, might even be lower then the current one, and will create more income in tax revenue.

upsgrunt

Maybe, (this may be over your head) Republicans just oppose the way taxes are being wasted. I don't mind paying taxes; I oppose my tax dollars being wasted and miss-appropriated. Most every one I know can balance their household budget and live within their means- I don't think it is too much to ask that my government do the same.

And why do I get a creepy feeling that you take inherit joy in seeing us in a struggle and wishing we would collapse?

klein

It's actually just the struggle I enjoy, not the collapse !
That's bad for Canada, big time.

But, the struggle is fun.
No one wants to give a penny back on "well deserved" government bennies.
No one wants higher taxes.

And the 2 (laughable) parties in control, only have 1 thing in common, to do anything to form a majority government, and lie to the public that they can easily solve the problem with little effects to the tax payer and citizens.

The American people are playing along, taught by the media, all is fine, just vote for us.

I told this once before, when stimulus was handed out here, we knew we had to pay it back (and no, we didn't get personal checks sent to our homes for us to spend freely). Only stimulus, for infrastracture, basically, and home reno projects.

But, atleast we knew the bill was comming, and it already did : Car registration went up by 40%, so did all other provincial services, like parks, museums, camping, and more.
We are more of a pay as you go society. You spend more, you pay for it.
The majority of Americans were for the Iraqi war for example, - then why not pay for it ?
Those costs would already be on our taxes by now.

So, yup, I'm waiting here on the sidelines, and not even 1 good suggestion came up on browncafe , yet, how to real deal with the deficit problem (besides kicking illegals out, and cutting welfare).

While, I'm at it, I don't collect a penny from the government ! Which reminds me, I really need to send my check to the government... I owe them... I cashed a bit too much out of my nasdaq savings to survive.

Yesterday, I must have just miised the opportunity to deliver yellow pages books for 7 days non-stop. Paid $100 a day. Better then nothing.
But, once I called they already had the 4 they were looking for :(

I'll keep looking, and if you don't know, just came off a 3 week temp job.... that paid actually good money.
Got to do, what I got to do, until I find something friend/t.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Whats wrong with cutting fraud in welfare?.........it's billions & billions of dollars !!! Nobody wants to start somewhere. People snivel & cry...."don't drill, it'll take 2 years to get any oil".....but if you started years ago instead of just sniveling, you'd already have the oil.

Obama said there's lots of fraud in Medicare and if stopped will fund his health care. Oh, you know this and let it continue?? What kind of leader is that? We give lots of money to foreign countries....STOP IT !!!! They don't even like us, so just what are you buying. If all those 'sand' countries want to destroy each other, let 'em. MYOB Why do we havs scads of military in Germany? Are we at war with Germany? Bring them home to guard our borders here.

klein

Why do we havs scads of military in Germany? Are we at war with Germany? Bring them home to guard our borders here.

I have no clue myself, the Europeans can defend themselves. Canada closed their bases and moved out their troops in Germany a year or 2 after reunification.
France and the UK have nuclear weapons and even cruise missles.
Germany has a Luftwaffe, etc.

Same like Japan, and everywhere else the US has bases. They can shut atleast half of them down !
It's not like they react instantly anyways....

Or if the country wants to keep them, then let the country pay for the service (that sounds like Trump.... but why not) ?

Originally Posted by klein[/B
I have no clue myself

No way...really?:rofl:
Yea... th_omg.gif
th_omg.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama on Birth Cert Release at 9:45 am: “We Don’t Have Time for This Silliness” — 10:05 am: On Flight Bound for Interview With Oprah

And after Obama’s done with Oprah he’s got not one, not two, but three re-election fundraisers to attend in NYC.

Rush Hour Visit Expected To Cause Traffic Nightmare...

Obama on Birth Cert Release at 9:45 am: “We Don’t Have Time for This Silliness” — 10:05 am: On Flight Bound for Interview With Oprah

And after Obama’s done with Oprah he’s got not one, not two, but three re-election fundraisers to attend in NYC.

Rush Hour Visit Expected To Cause Traffic Nightmare...
When's the next golf game

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anyone else notice that bhos has not made any statements about all the bad weather currently going on. No fly overs to see for himself. It's like he could care less.

klein

Anyone else notice that bhos has not made any statements about all the bad weather currently going on. No fly overs to see for himself. It's like he could care less.

He was to busy, for his birth certificate speech ! Thanks to you, and other dummies !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Strange little man.
I always thought he said that making jobs was his #1 priority. Notice any projects, laws or programs to begin that yet ?