Has there ever been a real effort to organize Express

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
No there has been no real effort just talk. Takes people with back bone and ball sacks to do something.

Well big guy, why don't YOU use that big backbone and ballsack of yours march right into the boss's office tomorrow morning and tell 'em your sick of working for slave wages, no insurance or vacation and that you DEMAND better. Then tell 'em your gonna start petitioning for a union at Ground if things don't go you way.

Let us know how it goes.

bbsam

Staff member
Well big guy, why don't YOU use that big backbone and ballsack of yours march right into the boss's office tomorrow morning and tell 'em your sick of working for slave wages, no insurance or vacation and that you DEMAND better. Then tell 'em your gonna start petitioning for a union at Ground if things don't go you way.

Let us know how it goes.

Not much luck with the union drive, eh Cactus?

northbound

No there has been no real effort just talk. Takes people with back bone and ball sacks to do something.

Let us know how it goes.

Funny thing is I am the boss

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Let us know how it goes.

Hey, he makes a flat $600 per week for 60 hours..BIG MONEY!! And what about that benefit package? Yeah!! Ground is sure kicking our ass!! Keep showing us the way Mister $10 per hour. What a joke.

I got me a 74' Vega, a single-wide down by the Norfolk Southern tracks, and a flat screen TV...Living LARGE, Ground style!!

MAKAVELI

Let us know how it goes.

Funny thing is I am the boss
That explains everything.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Not much luck with the union drive, eh Cactus?

Hey Scam,

I'm on a diet so don't put words in my mouth and a far as a union drive is concerned, I don't have to tell you one way or the other. Neither does anyone else.

Go back to exploiting your help. You know, business as usual.

Keystone

At least we threw it over the fence at the correct address. The Ground driver would have tossed it over the fence at the wrong house.

And then an express driver's power pad beeps twice for a package retrieval and upon arrival, oh it's a ground package. I think express should have some of ground's profits just for the plethora of packages they pick up daily because people don't get drop boxes aren't for ground, and neither is scheduling a pickup with a red and white label. Just a thought.....a sarcastic one of course.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Hey Scam,

I'm on a diet so don't put words in my mouth and a far as a union drive is concerned, I don't have to tell you one way or the other. Neither does anyone else.

Go back to exploiting your help. You know, business as usual.
you already told me. :)