Hello, im a n00b

dammor

Hello Dammor,Is that the best you can do? Pick on my choice of words? Wow!!! Maybe you should take my advise and quit. If you hate it so much get out.Is there a ball and chain on your leg? Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. You made your bed . Now sleep in it. It really kills me to read so much trash you guys write.I'll bet you would bitch and moan if you were making $40.00 and hour. As I said many of you have never done anything else. Try working for less than half of what you are making now. As for retirement. Yes I feel bad for the peppole who may lose out on a pension. But how about the airlines industry or car maunfactors. What do they have now? If you are relying solely on your pension to live in retirement I pity you. you need to pretend that it is or never was there. You need to save for tomorrow . How many companies even offer pensions? Hmmm Seems to me the numbers are getting smaller and smaller all the time. Nothing is fo sure today. Better make the most of what you can with that overtime money while you can with that ****ty job. I wonder how much money you would save working for 10 bucks an hour and no overtime ? You want to have a pissing match you've come to the right place.I'll be here for you. :mad:

Oh My, either someone needs a nap or I have hit a nerve. I guess it was the in awe reply. And no I don't have the time or will for a pissing match with you. As far as working for much less, yes I have. And I am not relying solely on my pension, but the fact that my pension has been cut in half after being here for 27 years does cause me concern. You have been through no more than I have and to suggest that I hit the door is pretty funny at this point in my life. I have showed up eveyday, busted butt, and gone home safely and done exactly what I was told to do. Do I deserve less than you when it comes to retirement? I think not. We all work for the same company, but our end game is not the same. Can you unserstand this? As I said before congrats for your retirement plan, but realize many of us who are doing the same job and for many more years than you are not feeling as rosey as you are now. Put yourself in that place and then bring out the pom poms.

ImpactedTSG

When I tell people I work there they look at me with almost an awe. They seem to respect me a little bit more.
WTF are you smoking? I bet George Bush wakes up every morning, looks in the mirror, and thinks that he is such a failure that he became president instead of becoming a UPS driver. You are a delivery man plain and simple.

local804

WTF are you smoking? I bet George Bush wakes up every morning, looks in the mirror, and thinks that he is such a failure that he became president instead of becoming a UPS driver. You are a delivery man plain and simple.

We are not delivery men, we are service providers!
Our trucks management calls package cars and our box trucks they call vans.You try to figure it out, I gave up months ago.